Airdrieonians 23/24 Championship Thread♦️

2 minutes ago, AJ77 said:

McGill and telfer ✅

Yes, but interesting that McCabe said “agreed to deals” but the paperwork hasn’t been done yet.

Do remember Stuart millar coming out and besmirching Leighton McIntosh for jetting off to Wrexham after he’d agreed terms with us.

Just now, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Yes, but interesting that McCabe said “agreed to deals” but the paperwork hasn’t been done yet.

Do remember Stuart millar coming out and besmirching Leighton McIntosh for jetting off to Wrexham after he’d agreed terms with us.

That was exactly my first thought watching him in that interview. Seems like it isn’t exactly official yet, unless they’ve signed the contract this morning before training started.

My second thought was that the new Joma training gear looks cracking.

2 minutes ago, Rossm25 said:

Where you seeing this ?

Don't tease me ! 

Lanarkshire live sport on twitter Short clip of McCabe confirming they’ve agreed deals.

1 minute ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Hahaha yeah that was a shambles n club been very careful of announcing deals now, can’t imagine McCabe would say it with a camera in front of his face if he wasn’t sure they were signing.

13 minutes ago, Rossm25 said:

Thats fine buts it's not really "silence" from the club is it ? 

Folk just want to moan about anything in close season ! 

Anyway...

Cant wait to see Kurtis Roberts in the background of today's pre season training photos ! 

Possibly been mentioned elsewhere the maestro has signed for Alloa

2 minutes ago, Tory Boy said:

Hard to make out faces on my phone but it looked like there were 2 or 3 extra bodies doing their warm up in the other Lanarkshire Live video. 

Someone local get down there and have a look, then make up outlandish rumours about who they saw...

8 minutes ago, Tory Boy said:

Hard to make out faces on my phone but it looked like there were 2 or 3 extra bodies doing their warm up in the other Lanarkshire Live video. 

Would imagine there’ll be a few u18 boys of last year probably in training today.

Excellent news to hear that McGill and Telfer have pretty much agreed to sign up (albeit not been officially announced yet). Is that now 14/15 in total that have signed up? I'm sure Telfer was in the video training with the rest of the team as well. That training outfit for this season is stunning, particularly the tops that the management team are wearing.

Great news if Gabby has resigned, not so fussed about Telfer, not the worst though. However, still need a decent number of new, strong players in as we wont stay up with the team from last season plus Todorov. Not complaining about the business done so far but need more. 

6 minutes ago, moses1924 said:

Great news if Gabby has resigned, not so fussed about Telfer, not the worst though. However, still need a decent number of new, strong players in as we wont stay up with the team from last season plus Todorov. Not complaining about the business done so far but need more. 

McCabe said exactly that in his Lanarkshire live interview, happy to retain most of the squad and now need to add some quality.