Norway (a) - 17/6/23

PSJ.84

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny McLean. Always turns up for 5/10 mins here or there. Always the one people are questioning as to why he’s in the squad. Never lets us down, missed the  euros through injury after playing a big part in us getting there.

Gets brought on in an unfamiliar position, makes a great run to anticipate the ball dropping and produces a quality finish on his weaker foot. 

What a guy.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Who is he doing commentating for? Just noticed he retired not long ago at 29.

He was doing bits for BBC Scotland in the build up, I'm guessing he was working for Norwegian telly/radio for the game itself.

He also done one of the Morton games on BBC Scotland during the season and came across really well.

16 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Edvard Munch, Edvard Grieg,  Henrik Ibsen, Roald Admunsen, Roald Dahl can you hear me Roald Dahl. Your boys took a hell of a beating !!

Thought this was good. Shamelessly stole it for my own Facebook feed( although I doubt that the brainless crowdI I  am linked with will appreciate it) if it’s a problem let me know and I’ll take it down. Cheers

What a result. What a couple of minutes that was. 

There is absolutely no better feeling than watching your team turnaround a game like that. Magnificent stuff. 

Dykes and McLean will get the plaudits but what a performance that was from Andy Robertson. The best I can remember seeing him for Scotland. 

Fjortoft is fucking blowing the other pundits out of the water here. Asking Clarke a difficult question in a polite manner and with a smile whereas the others would shite it at that.

Just top notch. 

Get him signed up... anyone that covers Scottish football.