League Cup Group E - Dundee, ICT, Airdrie, Dumbarton and Bonnyrigg

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

He’s fucking awful, isn’t he? Is quick and literally nothing else. 

Garbage. His pace means he causes problems, catches the eye a bit and gets in decent areas. But as soon as the ball is at his feet then the threat is basically over. He was absolutely howling against us. Genuinely any semi-competent striker (ie a player who is miles off Billy McKay's level like a bog standard League One striker ) would've had a brace if not a hat-trick with the chances he missed.

Edited by Jan Vojáček

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

🤝

Thank you.

A little something back seeing as you let us beat you all the time.  Hands down the A9 🤝

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

We'll be fine. St Johnstone and Ross County are still there.

Dundee knocked out by Billy Doddsball Dodds 😭😭

Unfortunately Ross County are 100% better than yourselves, 11th at best for you. 

Just now, NorthStand10 said:

Dundee knocked out by Billy Doddsball Dodds 😭😭

Unfortunately Ross County are 100% better than yourselves, 11th at best for you. 

I couldn't care less about this cup. Another W in the Dundee v Doddsy card for the good guys though.

Here's hoping you can scrape into the play offs this season. Worrying times up Dingwall's shadow way.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

I couldn't care less about this cup. Another W in the Dundee v Doddsy card for the good guys though.

Here's hoping you can scrape into the play offs this season. Worrying times up Dingwall's shadow way.

I CoulDn’T CaRE LeSs aBOuT ThIs CUp!

Just now, NorthStand10 said:

I CoulDn’T CaRE LeSs aBOuT ThIs CUp!

If you would care to look over my postings, there is annually posts saying as much.

It is great you're taking such pleasure in losing another match though. It should stand you in good stead for the season.

Miserable game by both teams but Dundee in that first half were terrible, a boastful Dee fan offered me a relegation £250 bet which I turned down for his sake but he must be shiting himself over the YoYo'S season after that today plus their LC results have been poor.

As for us that's three games lost out of five and a clear financial gain if we had progressed is gone, I read on our other forum that the Daft Dodds shouted to one of our players that he was, 'A fuckin Amateur', ironic coming from that fuckin idiot and just shows how little man management he possesses.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Miserable game by both teams but Dundee in that first half were terrible, a boastful Dee fan offered me a relegation £250 bet which I turned down for his sake but he must be shiting himself .

Not at all, Sandy.

Offer still stands. £250 charity bet. You must be super confident.

Are you in? 

2 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

If you would care to look over my postings, there is annually posts saying as much.

It is great you're taking such pleasure in losing another match though. It should stand you in good stead for the season.

No Way Lol GIF by CBeebies HQ

Just now, Derry Alli said:

Not at all, Sandy.

Offer still stands. £250 charity bet. You must be super confident.

Are you in? 

You keep your money lad, only a fool would bet on the YoYo's staying up after what we saw today.

I'm taken aback with your misguided sense of confidence though.

But then again what else can you say or do.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You keep your money lad, only a fool would bet on the YoYo's staying up after what we saw today.

Shitebag.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fucking hell.

Why bring it up when you continually shite the bed with it?