US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good, should've been banned for your own mental health though, after your vile abuse.

Thank you.

I think your constant mentioning of people's mental health, and need for psychiatric help is far more sinister and vile than me calling you a fascist. 

4 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I think your constant mentioning of people's mental health, and need for psychiatric help is far more sinister and vile than me calling you a fascist. 

Your the one stalking me around the place red dotting pictures of my cat.

Thank you.

eta I will not be conversing with you again, hope this helps.

Spoiler

raspberry.jpg.ff0a7393f4bac1ac14888fd3d1081900.jpg

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Thought that was bobert? But all the zoomers morph into one tbf 

BooBoo's shtick when she first ran was that she owned a restaurant that you were welcome to bring firearms into, so the diner bit checks out. Not sure about the bleeding arses tho. 

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

The mad Morrissey lover getting his news from mad trumpy types on twitter will come as no surprise 

I have him on ignore.  I would highly recommend this to other posters.

26 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Thought that was bobert? But all the zoomers morph into one tbf 

19 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

BooBoo's shtick when she first ran was that she owned a restaurant that you were welcome to bring firearms into, so the diner bit checks out. Not sure about the bleeding arses tho. 

Cheers lads

https://www.salon.com/2020/07/14/pork-sliders-sold-by-republican-house-candidate-who-supports-qanon-gave-customers-diarrhea-records/

5 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Television is a powerful propaganda tool, and I was pretty alarmed by a vox pop the BBC did in a town in the Michigan rustbelt.

The people interviewed weren't simpletons but they applied a simple logic, one that placed their trust in Trump's populism basically because they felt they had very little to lose. 

There are plenty of American voters who are existing very far from The Dream but the are sure well capable of delivering the Electoral Nightmare, something we sophisticated P & B savants should maybe consider.

"Yeah I live in Crapsville, Indiana.  I have a crappy job, a crappy house in a crappy neighbourhood.  I never get a vacation.  I can't barely afford to eat.  I think I'll vote for that Billionaire Manhattan property tycoon because I am sure he really knows what I am going through."

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

The mad Morrissey lover getting his news from mad trumpy types on twitter will come as no surprise 

I don't like the way everybody thinks  Morrisey is a total c*** these days

I was into thinking he was a total c*** back before it was cool

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don't like the way everybody thinks  Morrisey is a total c*** these days

I was into thinking he was a total c*** back before it was cool

In fairness you are not alone.  Personally I think you can dislike/be critical of an artist but still enjoy their music.  I’m like that with Clapton; love his work but recognise he’s a total arsehole.

Having to align yourself with the perverse views of a musician because you like their music, however, is a sign of arrested development.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

In fairness you are not alone.  Personally I think you can dislike/be critical of an artist but still enjoy their music.  I’m like that with Clapton; love his work but recognise he’s a total arsehole.

Having to align yourself with the perverse views of a musician because you like their music, however, is a sign of arrested development.

That's rich, after your tear stained page long whining on here when your team went down.

How old were you when you posted it? About 67?

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Fullerene said:

"Yeah I live in Crapsville, Indiana.  I have a crappy job, a crappy house in a crappy neighbourhood.  I never get a vacation.  I can't barely afford to eat.  I think I'll vote for that Billionaire Manhattan property tycoon because I am sure he really knows what I am going through."

Yes, I agree, it's mad but there's obviously a sizeable constituency of these folk out there, many of whom live in states Harris has to win.  And that's exactly the point I was trying to make.  Trump wasn't kidding when he joked about plugging someone on 5th Avenue and his support holding firm.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I despise vox pops and think any respectable media organisation should avoid them.

Asking an unrepresentative sample of people their views on anything then presenting it as ‘news’ is lazy and poor journalism.

I take it you have actually viewed the piece I referred to before delivering this bolt of wisdom ?

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Yes, I agree, it's mad but there's obviously a sizeable constituency of these folk out there, many of whom live in states Harris has to win.  And that's exactly the point I was trying to make.  Trump wasn't kidding when he joked about plugging someone on 5th Avenue and his support holding firm.

"Elon.  I bet you I can say any old shit and these morons will still vote for me."

"Usual amount?"

"$1"

"Didn't we do this eight years ago?"

"Yeah but this is best of three."

"You're on."

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I take it you have actually viewed the piece I referred to before delivering this bolt of wisdom ?

If it’s the one I’m thinking of I read it prior to you posting.

My comments were about vox pops in general and I stand by them.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Laurence Fox is a good actor but a rotten real person.

Lozza Fox's sister is married to Richard Ayoade, which maybe explains his support of Graham Linehan.

Just imagine that dinner party.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Lozza Fox's sister is married to Richard Ayoade, which maybe explains his support of Graham Linehan.

Just imagine that dinner party.

Maybe Richard can be Lozza's new black friend that proves he's not racist now your fakey Minister bloke's f**ked off to the States.