US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

35 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Has Kamala just been caught on camera kicking a puppy or something?

image.thumb.png.fb9af157fc05213fe8cf5f962e759518.png

No f**king wonder, approx 2000 dead in the aftermath of the hurricane, and this is the shite she's putting out. The woman is a total moron.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No f**king wonder, approx 2000 dead in the aftermath of the hurricane, and this is the shite she's putting out. The woman is a total moron.

Except it isn't a sex podcast, and

In 2020, Call Her Daddy was the fifth most popular podcast on Spotify.[16][17] In 2021 and 2022, Call Her Daddy was ranked as the second most popular podcast on Spotify, finishing behind The Joe Rogan Experience in both years.[18][19]

and

In August 2024, Cooper signed a $125 million deal with Sirius XM to replace Spotify as her distribution and advertising partner. The podcast is set to remain available on Spotify.[12

Aye, must be a complete halfwit to go on something like that. Sirius definitely paid $125m for something nobody listens to, silly arseholes. 

45 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Maybe it's like when England are playing one of the diddies at the World Cup and you stick some money on them to deaden the misery when they win.

I know I'd definitely be betting with an exchange owned by the guy who owns JD Vance if I were a pinko libtard. 

20 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Except it isn't a sex podcast, and

In 2020, Call Her Daddy was the fifth most popular podcast on Spotify.[16][17] In 2021 and 2022, Call Her Daddy was ranked as the second most popular podcast on Spotify, finishing behind The Joe Rogan Experience in both years.[18][19]

and

In August 2024, Cooper signed a $125 million deal with Sirius XM to replace Spotify as her distribution and advertising partner. The podcast is set to remain available on Spotify.[12

Aye, must be a complete halfwit to go on something like that. Sirius definitely paid $125m for something nobody listens to, silly arseholes. 

That makes everything fine then, wonderful.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That makes everything fine then, wonderful.

It doesn't but if you're taking a the Twitter page of a Paul Joseph Watson site seriously then I'd imagine in 80s P&B you'd be DMing Richie frantically telling him to watch out for Freddie Starr.  

Edited by carpetmonster

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

It doesn't but if you're taking a the Twitter page of a Paul Joseph Watson site seriously then I'd imagine in 80s P&B you'd be DMing Richie frantically telling him to watch out for Freddie Starr.  

No clue what your slavering on about, but you crack on.

Good night.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Knew Andy as well, Dundee supporter, sound guy.

RIP.

He was a giant, everything that came into our box was his.  I tried not to hold the Dee thing against him. There were a few Dees, Arabs and the odd OF fans that made up our team.  Although we were more in it for the banter that football.  Sad what happened. 

If you were standing at the throwing out time at Fatty's on the early hours of Sunday, there was a good chance of you turning up to play for us hungover later that day.

Edited by Sugar_Army