Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

TxRover

• TxRover changed the title to Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

Saturday 15th July 2023: Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic (17:15 kick-off, live on Viaplay)

Tuesday 18th July 2023: Raith Rovers v Albion Rovers (19:45 kick-off)

Wednesday 26th July 2023: Kilmarnock v Raith Rovers (19:45 kick-off)

Saturday 29th July 2023: Annan Athletic v Raith Rovers (15:00 kick-off)

Our #ViaplayCup Group F fixtures:

Saturday 15th July
Raith Rovers v #DAFC - 5.15pm (TV)

Tuesday 18th July
#DAFC v Annan Athletic - 7.45pm

Sat 22nd July
#DAFC v Kilmarnock - 3.00pm

Tue 25th July
Albion Rovers v #DAFC - 7.45pm

Dunfermlines fixtures. 

Be interesting to see the Raith prices, if they're up at £24 quid I'll just be watching it on T.V.

It's unusual for the game of the tournament to be up first, but it's downhill all the way this year after starting with the Fife derby. 

We've charged significantly reduced gate prices for the league cup in recent years. Hopefully we'll do the same this year. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, roy of the rovers said:

You're referring to Raith Rovers v Dunfermline. I hope Raith aren't going to charge £18 for Albion Rovers visit, that's outrageous, £12 is the most it should be!

Reckon it will be £15 but wouldn't be surprised if it's dropped to £12 for a midweek fixture.

15 hours ago, HoBNob said:

Aye, but if we're getting pumped at half time and I leave in a huff I'll be quids in. 

Get through and watch it, you’ll be sat in the bar otherwise wishing you’d gone to the game. Hopefully a decent game with a bit of atmosphere.  League cup has become glorified friendlies so hopefully a Fife Derby has a bit of an edge to it. Don’t worry with the 5.15 KO it doesn’t matter if we’ve paid our leccy bill this time. 

On 30/06/2023 at 12:14, HoBNob said:

On the fence about Rovers away, £18 is a better price. However with us playing there twice the temptation to watch it in the pub and save a decent amount of coin is strong. 

One of the league games at Starks will almost certainly be a Friday night game anyway, so make the most of a Saturday game!

Got my ticket during the week. Looking forward to it. Bedsheet and paint already ordered.

On 29/06/2023 at 06:48, Rob1885 said:

18 quid for Rovers

On 29/06/2023 at 08:36, roy of the rovers said:

You're referring to Raith Rovers v Dunfermline. I hope Raith aren't going to charge £18 for Albion Rovers visit, that's outrageous, £12 is the most it should be!

£12 is the “recommended” Adult minimum price set by the Board(£6 for concession/juvi) for the Group Stage. Any lower price requires seeking permission from the Board. It’s not specified if both sides have to agree to a higher price, but that is the case in the Challenge Cup.