Group F - Killie, Raith, Pars, Annan, Albion Rovers

TxRover

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Very unclassy in defeat. Not a good look. 

Not all of them to be fair. But percentage wise up there with Falkirk and Morton. I wasn't actually there today FWIW, and don't care so much about the result but am encouraged by the performance if not the lack of cutting edge.

Good performance better team most of the game

But as said above it's goals that count. A win at Coatbridge and second then let's see what that brings. Love the commentary it was like listening to an episode of Still game. 😀

Rovers had a good win v Annan and a decent performance v Raith,

Will be a hard game v pars but we are back at the Theatre of Bad Dreams so we will see how we can do against another decent team, not so worried about the result as much as the performance,

Last time we played Dunfermline in this cup it was the record for the heaviest defeat I seen rovers suffer, 6-0 at East End Park, 

Edited by Chris_the_rover

The first edition of the Wee Rovers Programme for the 2023-2024 season will be available on Tuesday at the Dunfermline match in the Viaplay Cup. The programme is a double edition as it also covers the Kilmarnock match on Saturday. The price is £3 and is produced by The Albion Rovers Supporters' Trust.

programme1.jpg

Just having a watch at the highlights. That tackle from Murray is absolutely shocking. No intention whatsoever to win the ball. He just flies in to do damage to McCann. Ref shat it a belter.

We are quite a good few players short by my estimation, not including the injuries, which seem to multiplying every week.  Brutal. 

Edited by DAFC.

Ticketing information for our two home Viaplay Cup Group F matches.
Dunfermline Athletic; Tuesday, 25 July, 7.45pm kick-off, The Reigart Stadium
This match will be pay-at-the-gate.

Prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £6 and Under 12s FREE (must be accompanied by an adult).

Concessions are Over 65s, Under 18s, and Students.

Any disabled fans who would like to book parking should email our Safety Officer, Terry Gillooly at terry.gillooly@hotmail.com.

Kilmarnock; Saturday, 29 July, 3pm kick-off, The Reigart Stadium
This match will be all-ticket.

Prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £6 and Under 12s FREE (must be accompanied by an adult).

Online sales will begin on Tuesday at noon for supporters of both clubs, with an Albion Rovers’ season ticket holder priority period beforehand that morning, starting at 9am.

We’ll email season ticket holders on Monday with a link to buy tickets (four max per season ticket).

We understand that some supporters may find it challenging to purchase tickets online for a variety of reasons, and as such, we have kept an extremely limited number of tickets back for in-person sales.

These are intended for people with little or no internet access and we ask if you can buy online that you do so. We don’t want to disappoint you or them. We’ll post on social media an in-person sales time in the near future.

If we can have a pay-at-the-gate option on the day, then we will do, but this is unlikely as we are expecting to sell out our maximum capacity beforehand.

Any disabled fans who would like to book parking should email our Safety Officer, Terry Gillooly at terry.gillooly@hotmail.com.“

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Just having a watch at the highlights. That tackle from Murray is absolutely shocking. No intention whatsoever to win the ball. He just flies in to do damage to McCann. Ref shat it a belter.

We are quite a good few players short by my estimation, not including the injuries, which seem to multiplying every week.  Brutal. 

Nonsense. Some absolutely mental histrionics going on about Murray's tackle. Wasn't anywhere near as bad as is being made out. 

30 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Killie fans, will the game this midweek be streamed?

Unlikely, the Annan game wasn’t streamed.

They usually would’ve been available for international killie tv subscribers but that wasn’t available either last week.

15 hours ago, Fide said:

Nonsense. Some absolutely mental histrionics going on about Murray's tackle. Wasn't anywhere near as bad as is being made out. 

So it is absolutely fine for a player to fly in on someone with no intention to win the ball? You seen it in Murray’s body language as soon as McCann had it that he was only wanting to injure him. No hysterics. It was terrible. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

So it is absolutely fine for a player to fly in on someone with no intention to win the ball? You seen it in Murray’s body language as soon as McCann had it that he was only wanting to injure him. No hysterics. It was terrible. 

You think Murray went in with the actual intention of injuring McCann? Have a word with yourself. 

Tickets now on sale for all ticket game Albion Rovers v Kilmarnock (Sat 29th 3pm)

Prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £6 and Under 12s FREE (must be accompanied by an adult).

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/albionroversfootballclub/968511?#

9 minutes ago, roy of the rovers said:

Tickets now on sale for all ticket game Albion Rovers v Kilmarnock (Sat 29th 3pm)

Prices are: Adults £12, Concessions £6 and Under 12s FREE (must be accompanied by an adult).

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/albionroversfootballclub/968511?#

Sold out

I'm not sure why it said they were sold out but it's not saying that anymore and they are available! It could be there's just one ticket left as that's all it allows me to choose, I already have my ticket so I'm not buying it.

Despite making the game all ticket I understand Rovers weren't expecting no more that around 750 at the game which is a tad less than half our capacity.

Edited by roy of the rovers

5 minutes ago, roy of the rovers said:

I'm not sure why it said they were sold out but it's not saying that anymore and they are available! It could be there's just one ticket left as that's all it allows me to choose, I already have my ticket so I'm not buying it.

Despite making the game all ticket I understand Rovers weren't expecting more that around 750 at the game which is a tad less than half our capacity.

I'd expect more than 750 killie fans