Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

32 minutes ago, AJF said:

Looks rather nice. Not sure if it's just the photo but seems a bit more purple-y than maroon this season.

It's the standard dark maroon, we use the same colour every year now. I think it's probably looking lighter as they've flooded the picture with light to show the detail. This is another picture.

image.png

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's a no from me.

To be fair I don’t think they were expecting to shift many to Aberdeen fans. The marketing people are good but they aren’t that good

The gimmick this time is the cobblestone motif on the sleeve stripes and as gimmicks go it’s relatively subtle and understated 

I suspect however that they may go all in on the cobblestone idea on the away strip as we’re overdue a total stinker

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be fair I don’t think they were expecting to shift many to Aberdeen fans. The marketing people are good but they aren’t that good

The gimmick this time is the cobblestone motif on the sleeve stripes and as gimmicks go it’s relatively subtle and understated 

I suspect however that they may go all in on the cobblestone idea on the away strip as we’re overdue a total stinker

I'm not going to buy the Motherwell or Dundee strips, but I like the look of them. 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Motherwell and Aberdeen have the best kits so far. 

Motherwell nice, Hearts nice, Aberdeen away interesting, Hibs decent, The Sevco white strip decent, Ross County inoffensive, Killie OK bar a boufin’ collar…

Who’s up for the howling dug’s dinner award? St Johnstone, hopefully.

Macron - do not fcuk us over. 😀

36 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Quickest selling top in history. Broke the previous first days sale in 6 hours, maybe you should join me in avoiding jobs in marketing.

I don't like it, but clearly quite a few Hearts fans do.