Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Personally think the new Hearts away top is arguably the worst you've ever had and I'd argue the same for the new Hibs away top. Totally agree though I'd rather see teams have the courage to have fun with the tops (particularly the away top) than stick to the same old same old.

"Am I missing something with that Aberdeen kit? It's dreadful." - I know you weren't a fan of Aberdeen's away top but we've sold over 5k in the first 2 days just on the away top alone. Not bad going.

A fair point about the Aberdeen kit, and I thought about it when posting.  I did say that as well so completely biased toward ours,  but I do think ours is better than Aberdeen's. Equally though, I know it's there to be shot at so let's have it. All part of the fun.

Fully expect the Hearts one to sell welll, similar to Aberdeen's.

23 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

A fair point about the Aberdeen kit, and I thought about it when posting.  I did say that as well so completely biased toward ours,  but I do think ours is better than Aberdeen's. Equally though, I know it's there to be shot at so let's have it. All part of the fun.

Fully expect the Hearts one to sell welll, similar to Aberdeen's.

Surely the whole point of designing an away kit is to be totally different from the home kit. Any team that Hearts are playing where they can't wear their home kit, they also won't be able to wear their away kit. Mental.

11 hours ago, Darren said:

image.thumb.png.dd4c847998de7dbe87bfde7283510da2.png

Looks more like a pre-match or a training kit, or dare I say it, a Hearts Women's kit. Is it all pink or are shorts a different colour with same colour socks?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Surely the whole point of designing an away kit is to be totally different from the home kit. Any team that Hearts are playing where they can't wear their home kit, they also won't be able to wear their away kit. Mental.

Tbf we did the exact same this past season with the green and white home kit and the "cabbage" away kit, can see Hearts bringing out a black or white third kit

14 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Tbf we did the exact same this past season with the green and white home kit and the "cabbage" away kit, can see Hearts bringing out a black or white third kit

That's called exploitation of their fanbase. 

54 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Don't really disagree but we'll release a 3rd, which we have to, and others have done similar in the past as pointed out.

Hibs and Joma have done a really solid job for me this season, big fan of the home kit and I'm a fan of the away to the extent that I even *like* the collar. The rest of the kits in fairness I've not paid too much attention to, barring the Celtic monstrosity which in fairness could just about ruin it for everyone else by itself.

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Don't really disagree but we'll release a 3rd, which we have to, and others have done similar in the past as pointed out.

Here's a radical idea. Issue the third kit as the away kit, and then do away with the second home strip. Too obvious?

I quite like the Dundee away but in the same breath, I'm not a fan of changing the badge colour to suit the design.

It's the shite badge admittedly but I'd maybe have bought it if they kept it dark blue. 

Dundee away is awful, mainly because of the sponsors. Unlike the home which is great.

I think Celtic is a grower and the black stripes looks excellent. Plain hoops would have been better though.

Very worried about ours, I think the most desirable realistic outcome would be glorified training tops, rather than something mad.

5 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I think Celtic is a grower and the black stripes looks excellent.

Me and my mate were in Braehead a couple of days ago, and stuck our heads into the Celtic shop there to have a look at one of their new home shirts ‘in the flesh’. It is, as suspected, utterly abysmal looking. In the shop were four or five people, who were all, to a man, picking shirts up off a rail that looked like retro or special edition ‘traditional looking’ Celtic shirts. No-one was venturing anywhere near the squiggly, blurry, reptilian, drawn-in-crayon-by-a-blind-child new home shirt. I commented to my mate that it does indeed look like a truck ran over a crate of turtles.

So bad it would surely stop us from ever hiring our stadium and shop to them ever again. 😁

Edited by pozbaird

13 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Hibs and Joma have done a really solid job for me this season, big fan of the home kit and I'm a fan of the away to the extent that I even *like* the collar.

When Joma took over the contract I sent them this graphic that I created as a homage to Bukta. I loved both the Bukta home and away kits from back in the day. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9a49e6fe48c5d002a769b9cde17d1420.jpeg

Edited by underboyleheating

On 07/07/2023 at 23:16, Dave1875 said:

Looks more like a pre-match or a training kit, or dare I say it, a Hearts Women's kit. Is it all pink or are shorts a different colour with same colour socks?

It's no longer a man's game. We should have a man's shirt and a woman's shirt, to be fair. 

Last season we had an away top that looked like a pyjama top for a child.