Puppet Jack

It's time that Quisling/Traitor Jack was mentioned along with his Remora Ross, as the westminster appointed governor of the Scottish Colony he is determined to challenge any legally devolved bills to suit the westminster jackboots, yet we never hear anything that insect does to benefit Scotland.

The good news is that filth like him will soon disappear after the next election though we will not forget his betrayals.

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's time that Quisling/Traitor Jack was mentioned along with his Remora Ross, as the westminster appointed governor of the Scottish Colony he is determined to challenge any legally devolved bills to suit the westminster jackboots, yet we never hear anything that insect does to benefit Scotland.

The good news is that filth like him will soon disappear after the next election though we will not forget his betrayals.

I wouldn't bank on the Tories losing.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

He can't even spell Alistair properly.

30 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

HOUSE!! 

Honestly @SandyCromarty, I can well see how people can get behind the merits in each end of the binary Independence debate but you’re just far too much of a parody account to take seriously. Maybe try a wee bit of objectivity or self deprecation? We love that sort of stuff. This sort of Pravda nonsense, maybe not so much. 

Just now, alta-pete said:

Honestly @SandyCromarty, I can well see how people can get behind the merits in each end of the binary Independence debate but you’re just far too much of a parody account to take seriously. Maybe try a wee bit of objectivity or self deprecation? We love that sort of stuff. This sort of Pravda nonsense, maybe not so much. 

It's obvious that your ego is overtaking your self.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

He can't even spell Alistair properly.

Only a tory arse licker  would insist on his leader getting Jackboots first name right, you would have done well in the Hitler Youth with that attitude.

Excuse me !!!! it's upper class scottish Alistair not lower or middle class Alister.

Get a fuckin life nobody.

Edited by SandyCromarty

34 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Only a tory arse licker  would insist on his leader getting Jackboots first name right, you would have done well in the Hitler Youth with that attitude.

Excuse me !!!! it's upper class scottish Alistair not lower or middle class Alister.

Get a fuckin life nobody.

Wind yer neck in ya dildo.

I made a flippant remark about the unusual spelling of his first name and you've gone all Godwin's law.

Edited by Arch Stanton

30 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Are you fuckin for real, look at the infighting over Johnson the shite, only an absolute fool would bet on Labour losing the next election.

Yes,I am for real. If Labour fo win the election it won't be a big majority. The Tories will do better than people think.