Puppet Jack

7 hours ago, RuMoore said:

Well on that first point hopefully you don't get arrested...

The second point is that it's not being a keyboard warrior to point out your contributions are utterly shite and distasteful. You are the exact type of person most Indy supporters find repulsive to their cause. 

Typical little mans keyboard warrior response.

13 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Politically and financially my family take an active stance on Independence, one of us holds a senior SNP position and I am a member of the Futures Forum, so we are active in our beliefs.

p07cxgtt(1).jpg.61b8caff8c8d2c171a0d493f606a51e3.jpg

On 20/06/2023 at 11:24, Leith Green said:

I note that Alister Jack was among those MPs who didnt vote yesterday - seems about right for such an upstanding morally correct member of society................

Nice to see the Cabinet's man in Scotland wishing to maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity in public life in general and in  the  mother(fkr) of Parliaments specifically.

He was possibly absent due to something something boats something something inflation something something public sector strikes something something SNP bad. Or something.

Anyway, WAY TOO BUSY to condemn BoJo.

Edited by Salt n Vinegar
Fkr

I was at he Royal Highland Show on Thursday and saw Sad Sack Jack, surrounded by SPADS, giving (I think) a radio interview.

Must be easy to advise him. 'Stay in your office, don't see anyone, don't speak to anyone, don't say anything, don't interact with anyone. Got it?'