Junior Cup Draw

Guest MickGarvey
1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

People with too much time on their hands.

In fairness I'm not quite sure there is anything particularly wrong with the questions I have sought answers to which may I add, have conveniently been avoided.

I recognise we have went a little off the beaten track probably due to my own inquisitive nature just due to the challenges surrounding the fixture list, but I'm sure you can understand that all competitions are now fair game for these questions, not solely the SJC.

43 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

My head is genuinely sore reading this thread and the huge paragraphs 😆

its almost as dull as a certain southern counties game I attended earlier this year.

on a more important note @Kennieyou have time to spend answering the same questions on here tkme and time again. But my life important question remains unanswered.

If I have to remind you what it was, just forget it.

😎😎😎😎

33 minutes ago, MickGarvey said:

In fairness I'm not quite sure there is anything particularly wrong with the questions I have sought answers to which may I add, have conveniently been avoided.

I recognise we have went a little off the beaten track probably due to my own inquisitive nature just due to the challenges surrounding the fixture list, but I'm sure you can understand that all competitions are now fair game for these questions, not solely the SJC.

With the greatest of respect but you'd be far better putting your 'inquisitive nature ' towards something that isn't so mind numbingly boring and in the grand scheme of things not of much importance and of no real relevance to this important even today historic grand old cup.

Edited by OmegaSpeedyPro

3 minutes ago, eaglelok said:

We have just paid to enter the cup but not reinstating our SJFA membership.  

Ooh no. You're either in or no'. 

Why would Pollok choose to do that? They should have been chased. 

ETA- thanks for the answer though

Edited by jimbaxters

17 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

A total nonsense that we have re-entered.We decided to pull out and that should have been that.

Did they up the prize for the winners for next season? I know in the past both finalists got the same £12K - I'm sure I read it was being upped. Or maybe that was for their national non-league cup competition from Tier 5 down which hasn't happened.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Its a option the SJFA have given, open the cup up to no Junior Members. Was more a decision the manager asked for. He wants to enter any available cups. 

22 minutes ago, eaglelok said:

Its a option the SJFA have given, open the cup up to no Junior Members. Was more a decision the manager asked for. He wants to enter any available cups. 

Wonder if the SJFA made with decision specifically for Pollok 🤔