Junior Cup Draw

Talbot look set on refusing tickets for the 2nd leg as well as boycotting the league game at Recreation Park. This will be to the determent of Darvel who unfortunately wanted to play the Scottish Cup out in the board room than on the field. The support Talbot have I would think it would cost Darvel in excess of £15k as well as effect the SJFA. 

As a football fan that travels to various games, this really is a sad state of affairs Darvel have brought upon non-league. 

I stay out of football politics as much as I can however I think Talbot stance on this fiasco that Darvel well hell bent on creating is the correct one. 

What is the need for tickets, it doesn't improve safety, ground is capped at whatever capacity it is allowed. 

I don't know any of Darvel's committee and I haven't really followed their proposed change of structure/owner etc....I am a firm believer that you always treat opposition and football associations with respect as if you ever need a help then you are in a better position to ask for it. If you constantly stand on toes and try to drum up hate then it ultimately comes back to bite you. 

2 minutes ago, wosgroundhopper said:

Talbot look set on refusing tickets for the 2nd leg as well as boycotting the league game at Recreation Park. This will be to the determent of Darvel who unfortunately wanted to play the Scottish Cup out in the board room than on the field. The support Talbot have I would think it would cost Darvel in excess of £15k as well as effect the SJFA. 

As a football fan that travels to various games, this really is a sad state of affairs Darvel have brought upon non-league. 

I stay out of football politics as much as I can however I think Talbot stance on this fiasco that Darvel well hell bent on creating is the correct one. 

What is the need for tickets, it doesn't improve safety, ground is capped at whatever capacity it is allowed. 

I don't know any of Darvel's committee and I haven't really followed their proposed change of structure/owner etc....I am a firm believer that you always treat opposition and football associations with respect as if you ever need a help then you are in a better position to ask for it. If you constantly stand on toes and try to drum up hate then it ultimately comes back to bite you. 

Hiya Rhubarb, hiya pal!

17 hours ago, Johnstonian said:

Burgh’s home leg of the Semi is now a 17:30 kick off on the Saturday 

That's surprising. Thought they would prefer to delay it to stay in the cup longer.

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Why 17.30 kick off on a saturday is it on tv now 🤔 

The Sunday would have clashed with the Hearts v Rangers and Burgh approached Arthurlie to agree the change of date and KO time.