#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

And yet Everton will survive after another desperate season. Hopefully the teams coming up from the championship will see them relegated next year. 

1 minute ago, tintax said:

And yet Everton will survive after another desperate season. Hopefully the teams coming up from the championship will see them relegated next year. 

They are becoming like Hamburg before they eventually went down. The team too shite to be relegated.

Dychey will be playing up front in the second half, and at centre half. Long ball from Dyche up to Dyche, good hold up play from Dyche. None of this 'football' nonsense that doesn't get you anywhere in a proper league like this.

21 minutes ago, tintax said:

Leeds, Southampton and Leicester are the three teams who would probably have designs on staying in the league should they get promoted. The other teams in contention are the very definition of yo-yo. 

I'm loath to praise VAR, but if it has to exist, at least the Premier League seem to have reached a point where they are clearing stuff like that challenge from Keane quite quickly. It was borderline, could have gone either way, so just accept the referee's on-field decision and minimise the delay.

I genuinely think they might have needed about five minutes to review it in Scotland and would have then sent the referee to the monitor. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

I'm loath to praise VAR, but if it has to exist, at least the Premier League seem to have reached a point where they are clearing stuff like that challenge from Keane quite quickly. It was borderline, could have gone either way, so just accept the referee's on-field decision and minimise the delay.

Still got the penalty wrong, though. It was a dive from 24ct Cold Calmer and Madueke stood on the ball.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Being petulant over whether or not the ball is on the spot when you're 4-0 down, then going the wrong way anyway.

Not just going the wrong way, but basically falling over and making zero attempt. 

Reminded me of a lot of when Scott Bain faced penalties in a Dundee shirt. 

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Not just going the wrong way, but basically falling over and making zero attempt. 

Reminded me of a lot of when Scott Bain faced penalties in a Dundee shirt. 

If ever there was a time to take a risk on showboating with a Panenka Penalty then 4-0 up with your hat trick already secure was the time to do it.

Or at least that's might be what Pickford was thinking