#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

2 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Horrific.

I actually quite like it when they fully commit to it (note : Mr Walker, your delivery of "the show goes on is below par).

I hate the ones where they just morph peoples faces - or worse, badges - onto the original film.

I give this a hearty 8/10 on my Barclaysometer.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I actually quite like it when they fully commit to it (note : Mr Walker, your delivery of "the show goes on is below par).

I hate the ones where they just morph peoples faces - or worse, badges - onto the original film.

I give this a hearty 8/10 on my Barclaysometer.

Fully on board the no effort, St Johnstone Kane gif if the other choice is that 🤣

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You know when folk post they gifs of cringe faces or say things like "inhales through teeth".....

I just seen that on SSN and I genuinely, honest to god could feel my face wincing involuntarily. Absolutely fucking harrowing 

If this was too much cringe to handle, for the love of all that is holy do not, I repeat do not, watch the new video update from Apple.

Spoiler

Edited by Zetterlund

50 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

If this was too much cringe to handle, for the love of all that is holy do not, I repeat do not, watch the new video update from Apple.

Hide contents

I’ve used iPhones for years. I now want a Samsung phone.  

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I’ve used iPhones for years. I now want a Samsung phone.  

I've always used Samsung, and after watching that video, even if Samsung announced their factories were powered by burning red squirrels and puppies, I'd continue to do so.