#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

image.thumb.png.e7805358e38975c333d7e68a7684332c.png

JT for Chelsea is a superb shout. He couldn't do much worse than "Poch", could he?

Your hedge fund owners, your oligarchs, they just don't know the clubs. If you have your Keyses, your O'Haras, all saying on repeat "Get JT and Lamps in that dressing room", then you listen or suffer the consequences.

48 minutes ago, The Master said:

Half time at the London Stadium Library. 

If you can find me a library with an equally impressive bubble display, I'd love to see it.

Edited by RawB93

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Your hedge fund owners, your oligarchs, they just don't know the clubs. If you have your Keyses, your O'Haras, all saying on repeat "Get JT and Lamps in that dressing room", then you listen or suffer the consequences.

A long serving player synonymous with the club should be the first/only criteria for managing in the #Barclays. Ideally, the individual should also have experience of playing in "the greatest league in the world" as well.

Liverpool - Stevie G. Manchester United - Eric Cantona. Spurs - Gary Mabbutt. 

Praying for Southampton to get promoted so that Le Tiss has to take the hot seat.

"A twenty year career as Sky Sports face of football - a sport he has secretly never liked, much less understood"

"That's between him and whichever women he spoke about hanging out the back of"

"It annoys me when people assume they didn't learn their lesson just because they migrated to the middle east to front football coverage for hardline Muslims"

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Kompany's blazer, t-shirt and club shop baseball cap look gets me every time. It's like he got dressed by a combination of Tony Pulis and Scott Parker. 

Edited by DrewDon

Burnley and Sheffield Utd are two of the worst EPL teams ever. Just absolute garbage.