4.) Tittenham Shitspur

Bottom 3

18.) nEverton

19.) sailor's kNottingham Forest

20.) Lose-ster Shitty

Top Scorer

Ice Cold Palmer

Shout of the Season

The Old Portman Ground will be a fortress and The Tractor Boys will qualify for Europe.

On 19/07/2024 at 11:57, Bairnardo said:

Extremely poor look for Chelsea if Enzo Fernández plays for them again. 

I'm sure there is still a way back for him that would involve a lot more than an apology.  

Unlikely obviously because people don't accept responsibility unless they are poor. 

33 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm sure there is still a way back for him that would involve a lot more than an apology.  

Unlikely obviously because people don't accept responsibility unless they are poor. 

Presumably a highly lucrative, higher level and all round better career awaits in Spain 

Some cracking promos in here for what was to become our #barclays league.

All Sky's adverts for the 90s seasons.

#Carling

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The first Barclays Global Season is going to be the greatest event this planet has ever seen.

Amazing to think that factually speaking, we've never been closer to this happening. Only in the Barclays 

58 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The first Barclays Global Season is going to be the greatest event this planet has ever seen.

What is he talking about?
They already go away and play these type of games, disguised as pre-season friendlies in the likes of America. Then complain that the problem is players travelling too far for international games. 

It's all about money.

I support an EPL club, but the entirely of English football are scared to death of the Saudi league and them "destroying the fabric of football".

(They're fine with the EPL monopolising the financial landscape of European football)

They're now trying to go down the NFL route of playing a few of their games abroad.

EPL fans will tolerate that as much as they tolerated the prospect of a European Super League.

21 minutes ago, Chripper said:

It's all about money.

I support an EPL club, but the entirely of English football are scared to death of the Saudi league and them "destroying the fabric of football".

(They're fine with the EPL monopolising the financial landscape of European football)

They're now trying to go down the NFL route of playing a few of their games abroad.

EPL fans will tolerate that as much as they tolerated the prospect of a European Super League.

The super league wasn't everyone in the league. If all the clubs are in agreement the fans will get fucked clean off. 

Just now, AMMjag said:

I'd sooner watch a game in LA than shAnfield, and in any case the costs involved are very affordable for me.

The fact that I use an IPTV to steal the Barclays product makes me feel extra smug about their game being taken away from the fans who shepherded in the #Barclays/GLITW era

The most passionate #Barclays fans are from Africa and Asia anyway nowadays.

Only right that they get to see their heroes in the flesh week in week out.