#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

22 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I'd like them to stay shite for as long as possible tbh

Agreed. It’s just (Sir) Eddie because he’s English seems to be immune to criticism. 
Think it’s incredible that a club as “huge” as Newcastle are consistently underachieving. 

Man utd can sook my big hairy plums. They have were unbeaten in the last 18, winning the last 15 and 7 out of the last 8 games against fulham. I picked them to win 1-0 on the super 6 and they lose against them for the first time. 

It feels strange to celebrate an ex-Rangers and an ex-Everton player scoring, but it was against Manchester United.  Calvin Bassey was one of my favourite players of the last few seasons.

Surely 80% of that Newcastle squad is gone in the summer. It’s the most mid table squad I think I’ve ever seen. Managed by a Nigel, so they’re never going to win anything by default of Howe’s nationality. 

5 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I don't think there are many things as equally hilarious and infuriating as a player pretending they're injured before leaping up to receive a pass. 

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Mind you Everton fans on their forum seem to think they'll get another points deduction, not sure why.

The second round of sanctions are coming but couldn't be applied until the appeal from this one was dealt with. Still only a couple of wins ahead of Luton and they aren't in great form... long way still to go before the Ev are safe.

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Mind you Everton fans on their forum seem to think they'll get another points deduction, not sure why.

There's a second charge pending.

But if Forest get a deduction things might be allright. Might.