#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

16 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Struggling to see what Mount was bought for, I think he's a very good player but it's not working out for him so far. 

Very early days but he has brought nothing to the table so far. 

United have a miss rate with transfers that must be unrivalled by any club anywhere in the world. 

I know Lloris went from being one of the best keepers about to absolutely pish and that happened a good few year ago but I just checked out this Tottenham keeper, and he doesn't really have the pedigree to be a replacement, surely?

1 minute ago, Angus_Don said:

Might be a bit early in the season I know, but I'm inclined to think Ten Hag's coat might be on a shoogly peg if United keep playing like this. They are dire. 

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. I think they'll struggle to get into the top 6, as will Spurs for that matter. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I know Lloris went from being one of the best keepers about to absolutely pish and that happened a good few year ago but I just checked out this Tottenham keeper, and he doesn't really have the pedigree to be a replacement, surely?

I'd never even heard of him until I watched their match last week. 

I know everyday is #super in the #Barclays but these two fixtures back to back has a real feel of a Super Sunday about it tonight. A Super Saturday if you will.

That's a last minute goal you concede against the OF after you've done well for 98 minutes if ever I watched one. Ange coaching Tottenham well.

Edited by Ludo*1

Considering the money Ten Hag has spent, and the time Ange has been in the Tottenham job and lost their most vital player, well this result is nothing but fucking atrocious and a damning indictment on the job he's doing.

Yeah, it's better than Ole but it's a far cry from being described as anywhere near 'good'.