Wootton

Crùbag

It's all a "woke lefty plot" to bring down GB News apparently. Full Trump nonsense. 

He's admitted "inappropriate" behaviour ffs and two of the "woke Lefty" organisations attempting to bring him and GB News down just happen to be those well known left wing newspapers The Scum and The Mail (who coincidentally are his former employers)

What goes around comes around Dan.

Edited by Billy Jean King

9 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Private Eye, I think, had a piece on him a month or two back with similar allegations. 

Byline Times has an indepth investigation on the odious man.

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/07/17/gb-news-star-dan-wootton-unmasked-in-cash-for-sexual-images-catfishing-scandal/

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

I was gonna say, byline times seem to have been investigating this turd for 3 years! Odds on that this c**t will be giving it 'please respect my family's and my privacy at this time' like you couldn't scorch his neck with the flame thrower that Ripley uses in Aliens. 

23 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Private Eye, I think, had a piece on him a month or two back with similar allegations. 

Private Eye is usually ahead of the pack.

Surely you could get that sort of stuff on the internet, without paying colleagues for it? (A friend told me...)

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Private Eye is usually ahead of the pack.

Surely you could get that sort of stuff on the internet, without paying colleagues for it? (A friend told me...)

They're behind the pack in terms of an online presence and archive. 

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

“I might be a pervert but I’m not a Tory” may increasingly become a strange, yet essential, defence.

Worked for me when Major's Back to Basics government was busy trying to molest anything with or without a pulse.