Shotts v Vale of Clyde - Match Abandoned

1 hour ago, Hawf time pie said:

If there`s no videos on social media... it didn`t happen

If it’s recorded on Pie and Bovril there are at least three historically accurate accounts. So shall it be written, so shall it be done. 

16 hours ago, Sandgrownun said:

This is a false equation. The only physical violence perpetrated on the pitch was by a Vale of Clyde player and on the terracing by a Vale of Clyde coach (wearing a VoC jacket) , the latter running seven or eight yards to assault a Shotts supporter, who had been extremely vocal, but only that, in his tirade.

Their actions were in no way justified, no matter what their fans/coaches (all of them dressed in VoC-issued jackets) claim. Shotts Bon Accord players and fans were entirely innocent of any violent conduct. 

Obviously I am biased because I am a  Shotts supporter but, believe me, the accounts of BC57 and Sergeant Wilson are more credible than that of JDJ88 who is making it up as he goes along, attempting to justify the violent actions of two thugs.

On a lighter note, have a look at Stephen McDevitt's photo on the Pollok website and ask yourself if any sane player would attempt to take liberties.

Again more false accusations.

I was there watching one of my mates who plays for VOC so let’s put the accusation I have anything to do with the club in a coaching capacity to bed. I was simply there watching the game and was made aware of the crap people are making up on here shaming VOC and thinking shotts are innocent.

for starters I am not condoning the actions of both the player and VOC coach as both actions are disgusting and I agree the book should be thrown at both by both the association and the club.

2nd of all the accusation that Shotts players had no wrong doing in this all is a lie and that Shotts supporters had no wrong doing in this is also a lie. Both sets of players ran over and up to the terrace where the fight between the VOC coach and the Shotts supporter was taking place, they ran over simply to split it up, no set of players assaulted anyone, they simply split it up to get the game going so stop trying to paint your team in the higher ground respect. 

again Shotts players and coaches had all said that the number 8 of Shotts elbowed McDevvitt at the time of the incident, granted it doesn’t merit the retaliation the Shotts player received, as I’ve said it’s disgusting.

the fight on the terracing was started after the sent of VOC player had walked in the dressing room, on doing so was met by abuse from 2 Shotts supporters, the clubs CCTV will prove it, the VOC coach stupidly reacted back to them and that lead to the Shotts supporter putting their hands on the VOC coach leading to the fight.

again both incidents are disgusting and shouldn’t be involved in football at any level, especially ours.

The VOC player didn’t paint the team in any glory, regardless of provocation from his opponent, but the fact remains there was provocation.

the VOC coach fighting, who I’m lead to believe has a son in the team, is not only not a good look on the club and him but it’s embarrassing. His actions are out of order aswell and again regardless of provocation should know better than to react like that and again the fact is this, there was provocation and what I’m being told from numerous people, he had hands laid on him first, still, no excuse.