Morton v Ayr - Opening Day 2023/2024

12 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yeah, it is allowed for customers outside the UK though - that’s what I’m talking about. Morton are offering a stream tomorrow for users abroad but you aren’t able to buy an individual match, only a half season ticket subscription for £80. 

Who IS offering oversees PPV?

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

That would be bizarre and absolutely pointless, but not exactly surprising!

Granted, we could offer you a monthly pass rather than just yearly. But SPFL rules, with the 3pm blackout, do not allow individual game PPVs on a Saturday afternoon. 

Just now, Jamie_M said:

Granted, we could offer you a monthly pass rather than just yearly. But SPFL rules, with the 3pm blackout, do not allow individual game PPVs on a Saturday afternoon. 

I guess someone would possibly pay a monthly fee if on holiday, as opposed to the £80 which is a little much! 

All seems a little counterproductive from the SPFL, as I thought the point was around ensuring people attended matches, but that’s not exactly going to happen if someone is purchasing from abroad. 

Anyway, hopefully there are at least updates on OAM!

1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

Where's the best spot for parking lads? It's been a good while since I've been to Greenock. 

Plenty of spaces on carwood St, Sinclair St and other streets around that area if your early enough or you can park at the James watt marina on Douglas Rae road plenty of places close to the stadium for parking 

9 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A few weeks ago getting a win in this game would have been a worry for us of an Ayr persuasion. I think we have shown enough in the LC games to not have to be worried about facing mid/bottom half of the league teams. 

bookmarked.

19 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

This applies to Ayr fans as well:.....Anyone got the night before tingles?....I have.

Welcome Ayr fans comments...

I'm currently watching your St Mirren friendly with that English bloke on YouTube who goes around the grounds 🤣

Edited by Shibuya

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I'm currently watching your St Mirren with that English bloke on YouTube who goes around the grounds 🤣

I've seen that  and have nothing to add. I suppose its good that he sees Cappielow in a favourable...if slightly patronising view.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I've seen that  and have nothing to add. I suppose its good that he sees Cappielow in a favourable...if slightly patronising view.

He's alright, good to see Scottish football get some pop online. 

Will Power be playing? We do like an aged Killie player to poke fun at.