Celtic v Ross County

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Absolute pish.  Hart had a disaster was all over the shop and caught Simon Murray before he fell over.  He never tried to play the ball he tried to stop the player getting to the ball to cover for his mistake.  Up the other end we know what happens. 

Came here to say exactly this. More contact from Sims on whichever lightweight in hoops got caught, but fundamentally the same incident with a different outcome.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Day 1 and you are already a slevvering, heads gone mess over a decision that was clearly a dive and a few others on this thread who would be more than happy to see Celtic fail have told you that too 🤣

He's just giving his opinion, usually you're willing to discuss things rather than trying shout people down.

12 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Came here to say exactly this. More contact from Sims on whichever lightweight in hoops got caught, but fundamentally the same incident with a different outcome.

🤣

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

He's just giving his opinion, usually you're willing to discuss things rather than trying shout people down.

We should discuss that wiring behind your TV, it’s a fire hazard. Thankfully I have plenty of electrical tape. Do you need some?

7 hours ago, bennett said:

The electrical tape really makes them stand out.

Screenshot-20230805-124519-Whats-App.jpg

Celtic a bit rusty but good for Turnbull to get a coupe of goals after been given his chance.

Ross County played well today and should be OK going forward with their good attitude.

I’ll say it again: having a proper right back is such a boost to this team.  Quite how they thought 6 months of  a combination of Watson and Randall and winger of the month would work is beyond me.  

Would like to know what is going on with Purrington, and still not sure what Sims brings to the team.

We were all over the shop yesterday, even with the late goal 4-2 flattered us a a bit and how we got to half time 3-0 after being bomb scares in our own half for the first 20 minutes was a somewhat baffling.

Having said all that Turnbull was great,using his physicality to help set up the third and seeing him actually celebrate scoring too shows a happier and hungrier man this season.

Nawrocki is much faster on the ball than Starfelt (not hard though) but whether he is as good defensively we shall see.

Also fair play to Laidlaw he made 2 saves yesterday I was sure where the ball was going in. Not sure our lack of competitive football made County look a bit more on it initially but I can't see them struggling as much as last season.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I know, drew. My apologies. We should all just shut up and let Celtic scud diddies, win everything and complain that the world is against them in peace. 

Where’s these complaints?? 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There weren’t any re yesterday. Which was what I said in my original post. It was a relief to see the officials being so resolutely supported. 

There isn't really much on here from us in general though when you compare to anyone else really. This thread is a pretty standard example of other people losing the plot over what seemed to be  the correct decision (open for interpretation at worst). Quite strange for you to have made that post when you read back the thread.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

There isn't really much on here from us in general though when you compare to anyone else really. This thread is a pretty standard example of other people losing the plot over what seemed to be  the correct decision (open for interpretation at worst). Quite strange for you to have made that post when you read back the thread.

The simple fact is I haven’t read the thread and I really just wanted to have a pop at Celtic.