Celtic v Ross County

6 hours ago, AJF said:

Celtic fans declaring the title is done after 1 game has great potential. Don’t let me down, Rangers

Not sure anyone claimed it’s over. Think you may be taking some jesting a little too literally…..again.

11 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

A new season but still the same Celtic getting the benefit of dodgy refereeing decisions

The non OF clubs need to start a new league without the OF

If Kyogo tried what Murray did people would be (rightly) laughing at him over it. People on here are determined to find injustice even when it's just not there.

Edited by gannonball

On 05/08/2023 at 19:35, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

I hope everyone one makes it home okay, I hear there's been a bad accident on the A9 and the road has been closed near Newtownmore. 🤞🦌

Two accidents apparently, road was closed for hours.  Time to dual the A9! 🫣

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

If Kyogo tried what Murray did people would be (rightly) laughing at him over it. People on here are determined to find injustice even when it's just not there.

If Laidlaw had done what Hart did, a penalty would be (correctly) awarded. Celtic fans on here are determined to brush over these instances as they look to maintain their victimhood status, that only they believe.

2 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

If Laidlaw had done what Hart did, a penalty would be (correctly) awarded. Celtic fans on here are determined to brush over these instances as they look to maintain their victimhood status, that only they believe.

So you have read through this thread and somehow come to the conclusion it's the Celtic fans acting the victims, I assume the sensible in your username is somewhat ironic.

I think if Murray goes down straight away under the contact from Hart it would’ve been awarded as a penalty.

The fact he carries on trying to run goes against him and when he goes down Hart is no where near him.

3 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

I think if Murray goes down straight away under the contact from Hart it would’ve been awarded as a penalty.

The fact he carries on trying to run goes against him and when he goes down Hart is no where near him.

Murray realises hes not getting the ball and falls over for no reason,have no idea what Hart is doing and why he didn't just catch the ball.
Thought the staggies started the game well and could've scored first,Malky never parks the bus which makes the game a good watch,the result was never in doubt.
Kyogo was my MOTM, Hatate didn't deserve to start the game after his performance in Forrest's testimonial match,Turnbull took full advantage.

4 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Exact. Didn't think it was a penalty, however these days it should have been checked by VAR and the referee should have taken a closer look. Maybe, award the penalty and at the same time book Murray for an exagerrated late dive. 

Edited by Sonam

1 hour ago, Sonam said:

Exact. Didn't think it was a penalty, however these days it should have been checked by VAR and the referee should have taken a closer look. Maybe, award the penalty and at the same time book Murray for an exagerrated late dive. 

You say you don’t think it’s a penalty but you want to give the penalty even though you acknowledge the player dived and then book him for winning it? 

10 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

If that is given against your team you would (correctly) lose your shit especially if given for us. Suggesting you wouldn’t is completely disingenuous. 

Edited by Jinky67