The Rangers vs Greenock Morton

ClydeTon

How has Steven Craigan managed to spend the best part of 20 years playing professionally only to have absolutely zero tactical insight when commentating on a game of football? Once you notice the complete and utter platitudes he speaks in it becomes hard to watch a game he is involved in. Already he has been speaking about ‘Rangers playing with width so the midfielders can find the space that’s left’? What does that even mean? He just says things he thinks sound good. 

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

How are we a booking up on these cloggers. 

The Blue, Blue, seats of Ibrox seem to still hold great sway over Scottish officials.

Edited by jagfox

This is only the second time I’ve seen Rangers this season, the first being Servette away during the week, but everything I’ve seen from their attacking players so far makes me think they will be lucky to get 2nd this year. Matondo wouldn’t look out of place in the Scottish Championship, Dessers looks like he has the composure of a sheep trapped in a barbed wire fence, Sima looks like the kind of player who will do something magical once every 12 games, and Danilo’s agent must be Derren Brown, who has hypnotised the Rangers board into thinking they were getting the PSG Danilo. It’s the only explanation. 

Just now, Salt n Vinegar said:

If you can keep 11 players on the pitch, you never know...

Remember though, we've not had either of our penalties yet.

The Rangers will need to get into their box first. Unless the refs this season have just been instructed to award them penalties, even if the play is on the halfway line.