Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

32 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aye would’ve happily paid a tenner or so for PPV but dodgy stream it will need to be. Sad!

As for the game, no fucking about, just win and get through it injury free for Thursday 

Is there a dodgy stream option? I’m in Norway so getting to the ground wasn’t an easy option, but don’t often get the chance to see the binos on telly, hooky or otherwise.

12 minutes ago, kullibino said:

Is there a dodgy stream option? I’m in Norway so getting to the ground wasn’t an easy option, but don’t often get the chance to see the binos on telly, hooky or otherwise.

It's on Red TV international with one camera so that is an incredibly dodgy stream.

Aberdeen right side ripping us apart. Clark been booked now so he is a certainty to be red carded. Everything coming down that side.

On the plus side, it's only one goal and we finished the half the stronger team I felt. Couple of wee half chances.

The co commentator on Red TV giving it all the "Stirling won't trouble us second half, they will tire, games won now" patter.