Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

That was a really uncomfortable last 15 minutes or so. Every time Stirling got the ball into our box I was shitting it. Had decent chances for a killer third a few times late on, but we couldn't finish. McDonald definitely starts on Thursday but no idea who'll be alongside him. Can't say that anyone really stood out tonight for me, but at least it wasn't a D****l. Onwards and upwards and let's see who gets knocked out over the next two days. 

Did enough to win. Not a vintage performance by any means. Were very comfortable until Stirling scored and never seriously looked like throwing it away despite them throwing things at us towards the end. Big improvement needed for next week, we’re still 3/4 starters away from where I’d like us to be.

Morris can beat a man but his final ball is awful, I’d much prefer ether have Devlin at RWB. Polvara has improved but isn’t a first team starter yet. MacKenzie just isn’t up to it, we need to do all we can to secure Scales. 

Seemed like a bit of bother going on outside the ground after the game, anyone see what happened?

Hard lines Stirling, very impressive start to the season.

Pleased to see Spencey having an Indian Summer type spell at this level - if you can score goals you will always have a value.............................................actually can we have him back? 😒

Also, always (#) good to see Darren Young do well, a smart guy who knows the game.

# Not last week, obviously.

33 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Always thought Barry Robson came across as a generally quite sound guy so, bizarre and disappointing in equal measure to find him acting like a complete w**k in that post match interview. 

Decent interview I thought. What are you moaning about?

Moany b*****ds 😅

He heavily praised Stirling three times in his interview. Thought the pitch comment was quite strange, it looked good to me. Rodgers and MacGregor did the same after the game last weekend after playing on a similarly good surface so maybe managers and players are seeing something I’m not.

17 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Moany b*****ds 😅

He heavily praised Stirling three times in his interview. Thought the pitch comment was quite strange, it looked good to me. Rodgers and MacGregor did the same after the game last weekend after playing on a similarly good surface so maybe managers and players are seeing something I’m not.

Deflection of criticism from the players?

that aside all the best in Europe and for the rest of the season.

16 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

Deflection of criticism from the players?

that aside all the best in Europe and for the rest of the season.

Probably accurate.

Same to you guys for this season. I lived in Stirling for a few years and always thought the Binos had the potential to be much better than being stuck in League 2 side. It looks like you’ll have another good season under Darren Young.