Aberdeen v Celtic 13th August

Was fairly impressed with MacKenzie today, looked back to the player of when he first broke through, pre injury. Encouraging. Also impressed with Morris, real pace, and the positivity of beating his man and getting the ball in straight away was good. Obviously needs to keep working on the quality of that ball. Also thought Devlin was decent, brain fart aside.

We're 4 or 5 first choice players away from coming close to competing with Celtic, but at least we gave it a go today. Play to that standard in all our league games and we'll be comfortably 3rd. Add a few more top players and who knows...

Edited by Illgresi

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Mate your team are at home and you have posted on here through the entire game. You really shouldn’t be commenting on anyone’s attendance.

The song you mention has no pro IRA lyrics at all however I’m not naive enough to say there weren’t pro-Ira songs sung today, it’s an unfortunate and unnecessary part of the away song book but that doesn’t mean every song is. Genuinely starting to wonder if any of your main senses work as they should as your vision and hearing are both completely fucked 

Didn't post in the first half Jinky. Posted several times at intervals in the second.

Posted on the way back to the car. Will be sure to run it by you next time though!

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

Was fairly impressed with MacKenzie today, looked back to the player of when he first broke through, pre injury. Encouraging. Also impressed with Morris, real pace, and the positivity of beating his man and getting the ball in straight away was good. Obviously needs to keep working on the quality of that ball. Also thought devlin was decent, brain fart aside.

We're 4 or 5 first choice players away from coming close to competing with Celtic, but at least we gave it a go today. Play to that standard in all our league games and we'll be comfortably 3rd. Add a few more top players and who knows...

We'll not get near them. They weren't great today but Rodgers has a lot more to get out of that team.

No chance he has Ralston and Hart playing together all season.

6 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Didn't post in the first half Jinky. Posted several times at intervals in the second.

Posted on the way back to the car. Will be sure to run it by you next time though!

Ok mate whatever you say but posting at all whilst your team is actually playing at home is questionable however I’ll assume you attended all away fixtures last season including those at Celtic Park?

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Ok mate whatever you say but posting at all whilst your team is actually playing is questionable however I’ll assume you attended all away fixtures last season including those at Celtic Park?

Don't attend away fixtures Jinky, but also don't dispute which songs are sung by the folk who are there.

I'm sure you've never posted whilst Celtic are playing Jinky 🤣

5 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

We'll not get near them. They weren't great today but Rodgers has a lot more to get out of that team.

No chance he has Ralston and Hart playing together all season.

Of course, when I said "who knows", I was really talking about the ****.

4 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Don't attend away fixtures Jinky, but also don't dispute which songs are sung by the folk who are there.

I'm sure you've never posted whilst Celtic are playing Jinky 🤣

If you don’t attend away fixtures then why are you having a go at a Celtic fan for not being at an away fixture? And mate I know the songbook, I’ve already told you IRA songs were sung clearly today but that song you mention has no lyrics relating to the IRA at all, I don’t need to be there to know that as I’ve heard it sung 100’s of times. 

And have you ever tried to get a 4G signal inside Celtic Park? Of course not you don’t go to away games but i can tell you you are more likely to step on unicorn shite 

Edited by Jinky67

23 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Anyone who was there heard it loud and clear. You'd know if you attended games Drew.

9 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Don't attend away fixtures 

So we’ve both been to the same amount of games this season. Thanks for clearing it up. 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If you don’t attend away fixtures then why are you having a go at a Celtic fan for not being at an away fixture? And mate I know the songbook, I’ve already told you IRA songs were sung clearly today but that song you mention has no lyrics relating to the IRA at all, I don’t need to be there to know that as I’ve heard it sung 100’s of times. 

And have you ever tried to get a 4G signal inside Celtic Park? Of course not you don’t go to away games but i can tell you you are more likely to step on unicorn shite 

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So we’ve both been to the same amount of games this season. Thanks for clearing it up. 

Sigh.

Drew is disputing which songs have been sung, at a game that he did not attend.

I didn't call him out for not attending. The point I was making is that he can't say a certain song wasn't sung, whilst sky apparently muted the sound and he wasn't there.

If a rangers fan posts on here that we sang about the ibrox disaster, at Ibrox, I don't claim that we didn't.