Jump to content

Aberdeen v Celtic 13th August


Recommended Posts

First up, good to see Aberdeen have given us the same 1700 allocation we have normally had at Pittodrie in recent seasons, given how Alan Burrows commented about flexible away allocations will be determined by what the Dons recieve for opponents grounds I'd like to think and hope we have agreed to give Aberdeen extra for their next visit to Celtic Park. 

 

As for the game itself, the remarkable turnaround in Aberdeen's form since Barry Robson took over has a fine home record as it's foundation, having beaten the **** at Pittodrie at the tail end of last season they will be keen to take our scalp here so, will take any kind of win here. 

2-1 to the green and white with black trim hoops with Kyogo and Abada getting the goals. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

First up, good to see Aberdeen have given us the same 1700 allocation we have normally had at Pittodrie in recent seasons, given how Alan Burrows commented about flexible away allocations will be determined by what the Dons recieve for opponents grounds I'd like to think and hope we have agreed to give Aberdeen extra for their next visit to Celtic Park. 

 

As for the game itself, the remarkable turnaround in Aberdeen's form since Barry Robson took over has a fine home record as it's foundation, having beaten the **** at Pittodrie at the tail end of last season they will be keen to take our scalp here so, will take any kind of win here. 

2-1 to the green and white with black trim hoops with Kyogo and Abada getting the goals. 

I don't think it is necessarily based on what we get.

More a case of "can they sell that allocation? Ok, give it to them".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

First up, good to see Aberdeen have given us the same 1700 allocation we have normally had at Pittodrie in recent seasons, given how Alan Burrows commented about flexible away allocations will be determined by what the Dons recieve for opponents grounds I'd like to think and hope we have agreed to give Aberdeen extra for their next visit to Celtic Park. 

 

As for the game itself, the remarkable turnaround in Aberdeen's form since Barry Robson took over has a fine home record as it's foundation, having beaten the **** at Pittodrie at the tail end of last season they will be keen to take our scalp here so, will take any kind of win here. 

2-1 to the green and white with black trim hoops with Kyogo and Abada getting the goals. 

I wouldn’t look into the knicker twisting from other fans in on the away allocation. More to do with teams who cannot sell the allocation out mostly. Also the fence isn’t coming down to September so nothing will change until then.

 

on the game head says 3-2 us but heart says 3-0 to the Celtic. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

“First up, away allocations…”

Im Done I Cant GIF by Chicago Med

Exactly how we feel every time you mention “another exciting win for Celtic fans”

On the game I’ll take a nice comfortable but exciting 3-0 for Celtic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

given how Alan Burrows commented about flexible away allocations will be determined by what the Dons recieve for opponents grounds 

That's made up shite. (And receive is spelt, well, r e c e i v e)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That's made up shite. (And receive is spelt, well, r e c e i v e)

f**k up KJ nobody asked you right. 

 

 

Actually going to this on a spying mission for Stirling Albion for the following Friday night league cup tie, I'll be in hospitality for that one 😎🍺🍺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Exactly how we feel every time you mention “another exciting win for Celtic fans”

On the game I’ll take a nice comfortable but exciting 3-0 for Celtic. 

Just comes with being a boring c**t I’m afraid, can’t help it. 

I will also predict an absolutely thrilling  win for celtic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

f**k up KJ nobody asked you right. 

 

 

Actually going to this on a spying mission for Stirling Albion for the following Friday night league cup tie, I'll be in hospitality for that one 😎🍺🍺

 

49 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You should have a comma between "you" and "right".

Disgusting racism from KJ. The original post was obviously in Jive. He was being informed he had not been asked correctly or properly.

Straight to diversity training.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Only took until the 2nd post to mention Rangers. More impressive than I was expecting.

Actually mentioned them in my opening post but the Pie and Bovril naughty word filter put asterisks in place of their well known moniker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Dadia is fit enough to start then I would honestly be tempted to put him in defensive midfield for this, where he has apparently played in the past. I mean, it probably wouldn't make much if any difference, but going with the same midfield as against Livingston seems like an invite for Celtic to play through us. Maybe he could give the defence some sort of cover and a act as a base for Clarkson and Shinnie, if we don't make a signing during the week.

Hopefully MacDonald will be available too, because we surely can't go with Morris at wing-back against Celtic. 

Edited by DrewDon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...