Aberdeen v Celtic 13th August

The **** fucking up already takes a bit of pressure off us for this. Defensively we were absolutely dire last week but hoping Ralston getting minutes and Nawrocki being abit more familiar will stop that repeating. Hart was shite too but I don't know if Brendan will have the balls to drop him for this.

Lot of confidence amongst the Dons that they’ll get rolled over, but for the first ten or so minutes against Ross County we were on the ropes.

Can’t remember the last time a team in the SPFL got so many corners against us in the first half.

Like the County game I don’t think this will be as comfortable as people would think.

That being said 3-1 Celtic. We’ll go 2-0 up then Hart will do a forward roll out of his box to allow Aberdeen to score, thus setting up a nervy last 20 minutes.

Reasonably confident that Barry will fire us up to give Celtic more of a game at Pittodrie this season. 

We may, ultimately, not win but the hoops will not have it all their own way.

I reckon with Hart in goal that we'll score so Celtic will have to score one more. 

Not as banker an away as some may think.

1 hour ago, Woodster said:

Reasonably confident that Barry will fire us up to give Celtic more of a game at Pittodrie this season. 

I reckon with Hart in goal that we'll score so Celtic will have to score one more. 

I love your optimism but I fear I may be quoting this post at 2pm on Sunday after a 0-5 scudding. 

32 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Go on the front foot when possible, ask their defence some questions and there will be opportunties for us.

If the players/manager go in with the same defeatist attitude as apparently some of the fans have then we'll be in for a long afternoon.

Score more goals than them and we’ll win, it’s as simple as that. 

20 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Score more goals than them and we’ll win, it’s as simple as that. 

I'm not implying that it's an easy task; however, one shouldn't just throw the towel before you've  landed a few punches.

We certainly seemed to launch that towel from the first minute last December under the astute leadership of Jim Goodwin.

This time, if it is to end with yet another defeat, then at least come off having bloodied a few noses and tested that bombscare Hart. 

Edited by Bogbrush1903

7 hours ago, Woodster said:

Remind me how many league goals you scored into Joe Hart last season across the 4 games?