Well vs Hibs

Mika gotin behind Hibs twice and we got two goals.

Great pace and power for the first and he put it on a plate for Wilkinson. 

I wonder if Lee Johnson will repeat his lion comment about the second. Mika more desire and then great composure to finish it.

Hibs were a non-entity going forward. Didn't see the handball but i assume it was because aall the Hibs players were instantly claiming for it. LeFondre should still have scored instead of tamely heading at Kelly.

Hibs were obviously shite today but it seemed like they are prioritising Thursday.  Resting your best forwards is not sending the message that the manager wants full blooded commitment in this game.

What is the deal with Youan? Was he injured on Thursday or what? Not in the squad at all. The change in formation after half time did not work out for hibs at all. i wouldn't say they dominated midfield in the first half but we started to find a lot more space after half time when Levitt went off.

24 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

“Game could have been five all on chances” Lee Johnston 😂
Where did Hibernian have 5 chances in the game? 🤪

I had to go and read his post match statement to be sure that he didn't actually say that. Thanks for that.