Falkirk vs Stirling

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Wasn't having a go at you specifically. Maybe an unfortunate turn of phrase?

No. A home game against a part-time with an aim to win the league is a must-win (with the caveat of the odd ‘bad day at the office’ I mentioned earlier). What would you call the feeling of a home win against Stirling Albion?

46 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

No. A home game against a part-time with an aim to win the league is a must-win (with the caveat of the odd ‘bad day at the office’ I mentioned earlier). What would you call the feeling of a home win against Stirling Albion?

Relief 

1 hour ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Very enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Over the moon when taking the performance into consideration as well. I’m one of those fans that actually quite enjoys watching us win and play exciting football funnily enough! 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

4 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Over the moon when taking the performance into consideration as well. I’m one of those fans that actually quite enjoys watching us win and play exciting football funnily enough! 

So do I, still under the category of routine win. Especially with this squad anyway. Granted, two or three years ago that was not the case.

8 hours ago, Blame Me said:

I was under the impression from some Bino's fans that they were some sort of promotion juggernaut 🤷‍♂️

I've know of no, and haven't even read of a, Stirling fan that thinks we will be there or thereabout for promotion at the end of the season.

We've started the season well and the Management Team and Players have been well praised for it, however I think every Albion fan's expectation to to be somewhere around about 7th or 8th.

34 minutes ago, JMDPco said:

I've never seen a fan base so rattled by such a throwaway comment as "one dimensional" after a comfy 3-0 win.

I am not convinced that you have grasped the meaning of “rattled” if you think you think you are seeing it here.

7 hours ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Okay, last word from me on this before anymore digs. Pleased with the performance but overall, job done. 

I worry about EVERY Falkirk game at the moment. We are capable of shooting ourselves in the arse on a regular basis in the last 5 seasons so to watch such an attacking commanding performance is a joy and sadly also a RELIEF.  I want us to win every game but we all know that wacky races defending often hits us hard. I love a win but in the hour before kick off the doubts kick in and after final whistle the exuberance of success is also tinged with a wee bit relief. Its the way it rolls for some folk