St Mirren vs Motherwell Sat 19th Aug 2023

Molotov

12 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

There will be a section unused for segregation nearest our West stand so 1400 about right. Motherwell were responsible for the sale of away tickets so there would be no sale by SMFC. Blame your wee roasters for the reduced capacity and probably linked to how you are selling your tickets.

There was a sale by SMFC. Motherwell's statement included the lineDue to high demand, St Mirren have ceased online sales for away supporters for Saturday’s Viaplay Cup match. 

I just wondered why they hadn't resumed sale once they resolved any technical issues. 

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:

There was a sale by SMFC. Motherwell's statement included the lineDue to high demand, St Mirren have ceased online sales for away supporters for Saturday’s Viaplay Cup match. 

I just wondered why they hadn't resumed sale once they resolved any technical issues. 

Never realised we had. I do know that as a ST holder I bought my own seat online and the ticket instantly appeared in my "app" but it is now no longer visible in the app. That said it was also sent via email so not a real big issue but clearly our new system appears to be having "teething" issues. Whether that turns into "seething" issues will be apparent in a few hours.

12 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

Tend just to be our game i think  🤔 though it had likely happen at other games but not as often. 

I thought I saw the similar empty section on sportscene last week vs Dundee so just assumed it was the usual killjoy policing decision due to the proximity of the ultra types. 

Take it there’s no stream at all today? Neither mfc tv or smtv seem to have the game listed. 

17 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Never realised we had. I do know that as a ST holder I bought my own seat online and the ticket instantly appeared in my "app" but it is now no longer visible in the app. That said it was also sent via email so not a real big issue but clearly our new system appears to be having "teething" issues. Whether that turns into "seething" issues will be apparent in a few hours.

Thanks for pointing that out! Just checked mine and my ticket was no longer there, either. I have found it in my email, which I cannot access from my phone, so very lucky. 

There should never be a need for this stupid plastic barrier covering seats in a stadium than has CCTV and security teams in place. 

It is costing the clubs money in lost revenue because a few wee arseholes can’t behave. 

Bring back the NorthBank segregation fence! 

14 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Thanks for pointing that out! Just checked mine and my ticket was no longer there, either. I have found it in my email, which I cannot access from my phone, so very lucky. 

I’ve found my Motherwell ticket on the app ok. I found it by going through my orders.

I am still going to keep a photo of the ticket l on my phone, email receipt and a paper version just in case. 😂 

5 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I’ve found my Motherwell ticket on the app ok. I found it by going through my orders.

I am still going to keep a photo of the ticket l on my phone, email receipt and a paper version just in case. 😂 

IMG_3630.thumb.jpeg.85cdd002a008ff6f99d63aa81ca53171.jpeg

click on orders for todays match. You might have to scroll through to find todays game.

22 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Ketts not risking Miller or Biereth against Robinson's hatchet men. Sad, but unavoidable against these sort of clubs.

Our biggest hatchet man , James Bolton, is on the bench too , suppose he'll be introduced if any of those two appear ?😘