Today`s Scores

Still 15 to go in Clydebank v Hurlford and the ref, linesman & lineswomen have lost all control. Not sure who grades the referees or even watches them but someone going to get seriously hurt here if the standard continues its embarrasing. Still 1-1 entertaining game.

13 minutes ago, Montys said:

Still 15 to go in Clydebank v Hurlford and the ref, linesman & lineswomen have lost all control. Not sure who grades the referees or even watches them but someone going to get seriously hurt here if the standard continues its embarrasing. Still 1-1 entertaining game.

Are you sure it's not the players who lost control?

Beith 4 largs thistle 1. 

Really happy with our result tonight but the second half in particular is one of the most incompetent referee displays I've saw in 40 years of watching our grade of football,   the guy lost the plot in the second half and he was largely responsible for things snow balling to a certain degree when he couldn't apply the basic rules..

Utter honking and it's not often you talk about that when youre other wise delighted with a 4 -1 home victory .

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Beith 4 largs thistle 1. 

Really happy with our result tonight but the second half in particular is one of the most incompetent referee displays I've saw in 40 years of watching our grade of football,   the guy lost the plot in the second half and he was largely responsible for things snow balling to a certain degree when he couldn't apply the basic rules..

Utter honking and it's not often you talk about that when youre other wise delighted with a 4 -1 home victory .

I second that , the incident where he booked Rossiter was solely down to the ref not taking action against the right back fouling the Beith winger , ref was one of the worst I’ve seen