Tyrese Noubissie

BazMac

1 hour ago, BazMac said:

Apologies for posting a link to the Sun

Tyrese Noubissie born in Livingston but eligible for Scotland, England, Cameroon and France moves from Leicester to Man City for £1million at the age of 14. 😯

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23529970/man-city-tyrese-noubissie-man-utd-chelsea-wonderkid-transfer/

In my opinion that is just not right. Children are not commodities to be bought and sold. 

6 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Man United once paid a million quid for Sean McGinty, so I think we can safely assume that that sort of money for guys that age doesn’t actually mean much in the grand scheme of things. 

McGinty was 16 though.  But I take your point.  That said, I think it's interesting and the expensive transfer of British children is something we may see more and more as a result of Brexit.  If it does I can see an overhaul of the regulations surrounding the ownership of under-16s as a reaction.

But as we are in this subforum, what I really mean to say is... Clarke should get him in the next squad 😉

Edited by BazMac

• 4 weeks later...