Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager 2023 Edition

Who will be Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager?  

315 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

Ok, he goes from being a ridiculous shout to being a potential candidate if he stays with Queens to the end of the season.
For what its worth, I don’t think Hibs will be considering him. And I don’t think they would even consider him in May next year. He’ll likely go to somebody in the Championship next.

Whatever ...

1 hour ago, Judy Murray said:

Martindale is the worst possible appointment we could make. A total moron

A moron that's getting the better of us as things stand, so would be an upgrade. Players would also be too shit scared to go greetin to the board about him, which can only be a good thing.

Martindales one of those weird managers who work better with a really tight budget, IMO.

He'll find great bargains and develop players well but give him money and he'll waste it on shite.

I dont know where he goes from Livingston tbh, struggling English side seems better than a top Scottish side for his career. Be a shame if he stays at Livi too long and ruins his legacy.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Martindales one of those weird managers who work better with a really tight budget, IMO.

He'll find great bargains and develop players well but give him money and he'll waste it on shite.

I dont know where he goes from Livingston tbh, struggling English side seems better than a top Scottish side for his career. Be a shame if he stays at Livi too long and ruins his legacy.

Maybe a little unfair considering he’s never had money to spend  in his managerial career. 

5 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Fwiw: our average league placing in our 38 top flight seasons so far is 6.76. Robinson's average in the 4 seasons before he resigned was 6.75.

As I said, he had you playing above your station. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wonder, if he had a decent budget he could actually bring in truly amazing players into the SPFL Premiership, and make a fortune selling them on.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Montgomery from CCM being linked. On the face of it done very well there but don’t know much about him. 

CCM are the smallest club in the A-League Men's by budget & size so winning the league is an excellent achievement even more so for a relative rookie like Montgomery.

8 minutes ago, Girth said:

Fat tax dodging slug Steve Evans would be box office tbf.  

We would then go from some c**t who would eat himself if he was covered in gravy to some c**t who would eat everything in sight covered in gravy. 

Edited by Hoose Rice