St Johnstone vs Dundee FC - 02/09/23

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundees support is poor on the "bravado - reality" scale, tbh.

Based off here you'd be expecting thousands of rowdy fans every week when the reality is most just sit there quietly, even at Dens, and theres less fans than some Championship and League One sides get.

Probably be wise to stop claiming your support is so much better than it actually is as it makes you look stupid, but then again, when youve nothing else to boast about what can you do.

It's difficult to live up to your rock n roll lifestyle.

After winning the double, posting on here at 6pm saying you were lying on your couch going to sleep as you'd been drinking since 1pm. How did you manage it ill never know. Maybe you had just bored yourself into submission, even on the biggest day you'll ever have supporting your club.

I certainly wouldn't be mentioning the bravado - reality scale if I was in your particular shoes.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Based off here you'd be expecting thousands of rowdy fans every week when the reality is most just sit there quietly, even at Dens, and theres less fans than some Championship and League One sides get.

Probably be wise to stop claiming your support is so much better than it actually is as it makes you look stupid, but then again, when youve nothing else to boast about what can you do.

Fell asleep half way through this.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You've built up a good tolerance over the years.

I made it until Bravado before my eyes rolled to the back of my skull.

Thank you.

I genuinely believe the fucker has invented the cure for insomnia.

Big pharma needs to get a hold of him immediately.

There's billions to be made. IMO.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

For trolling to have any impact it kind of has to have some basis in reality.  There are plenty of things to troll Dundee on - you could have specifically focused on the only club in the lower leagues with consistently higher attendances as a very easy target - but you had to go all in with a ridiculous lie and ruined it.

As far as I’m aware, only one club has ever played in the 3rd tier of Scottish football and averaged higher attendances than Dundee. I haven’t really been paying attention though as my club has never sunk to such levels.

37 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

For trolling to have any impact it kind of has to have some basis in reality.  There are plenty of things to troll Dundee on - you could have specifically focused on the only club in the lower leagues with consistently higher attendances as a very easy target - but you had to go all in with a ridiculous lie and ruined it.

As far as I’m aware, only one club has ever played in the 3rd tier of Scottish football and averaged higher attendances than Dundee. I haven’t really been paying attention though as my club has never sunk to such levels.

Dunfermline and Falkirk both averaged higher home supports than Dundee last season.

I for one don't give a flying f**k about either this so called "derby" match or Dundee football club as a whole.  I'll be sure to post this another 456 times before kick off just so you know how little of a f**k I give about them.  

It's a shame Saintees fans remain so tediously boring, but then again there isn't a less inspiring place to be than Perth. No wonder the owners wanted out.

Is there even a plan with your club anymore? It just seems like throwing random ideas against the wall and seeing what may stick, starting with the least inspiring manager I could think of, with the charisma of a loaf of bread.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dunfermline and Falkirk both averaged higher home supports than Dundee last season.

So do you just actively and intentionally lie now, do you? :lol:

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's a shame Saintees fans remain so tediously boring, but then again there isn't a less inspiring place to be than Perth. No wonder the owners wanted out.

Is there even a plan with your club anymore? It just seems like throwing random ideas against the wall and seeing what may stick, starting with the least inspiring manager I could think of, with the charisma of a loaf of bread.

So do you just actively and intentionally lie now, do you? :lol:

Apparently so, if you're going to troll then at least make it believable...

24 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1022.png

IMG_1021.png

Exactly. Compare the away supports they got in League One with the away supports you got, and then claim with a straight face they were getting less home fans.

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Ah yes, the ceremonial moving of the goal posts.

What?

Dunfermline and Falkirk both had more home fans at games than Dundee over a season, while a tier below them.

For a club who have such a great support, its surprising to see Dundee with less fans than 3rd tier sides.

This crowd-shagging chat is gunge. Neither we not the Tractoroos have got anything to gloat about but at least we have the excuse of playing in the Seaside League on and off for the past few years to explain our numbers while the bumpkins are just chronically pish.