Monday Night Football Thread - 2024/25

lichtie23

4 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Protection isn't great, but Wilson still has no pocket awareness at all. As soon as he feels the rush he either tucks it, or takes off for the sideline. He'll never be able to do it if he doesn't learn to move around in the pocket and step up.

He's been lucky a couple of times that he wasn't sacked for a loss of 30 yards.

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

That was better from Wilson.

All three completions were a bit wild and inaccurate, but he at least kept his eyes down the field and stayed in the pocket, something he wasn't doing earlier in the game. 

Feel now the Jets will pinch this, because Allen seems determined to sabotage every opportunity the Bills get.

5 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

That 'tackle' effort by the Punter 😂

Just watched the brief highlights on YouTube and clocked that on first viewing and thought I was seeing things. I know the punters aren't normally pretty physical guys but it was just a pathetic attempt to do anything to take Gipson down.

Some limbs at the end from the Jets fans. Fair play.

Just finished the highlights. That was some excellent viewing. A few things 

Lol at Aaron Rodgers

Josh Allan is clearly finished. The best thing to do would be for the Giants to trade Jones and a 7th round conditional to acquire Allan. We would be doing Buffalo a favour 😀

Garret Wilson is a freak! Potential to be one of the, if not the best WRs in the league 

That tackle attempt from the punter was hilarious.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Just watched the brief highlights on YouTube and clocked that on first viewing and thought I was seeing things. I know the punters aren't normally pretty physical guys but it was just a pathetic attempt to do anything to take Gipson down.

The more I watch it, the worse it looks, he actually jumps out of the way.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Some limbs at the end from the Jets fans. Fair play.

pat mcafee football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.