Day of the Derbies

With good weather, no Premiership or EPL games, Scotland having played tonight, a card replete with derbies and Centenary Cup Final on Sunday: there could be a good chance this weekend's crowds will total among the largest of any in modern EOSL history, despite several 'big hitters' having  ascended to LL/SPFL.

Saturday 9th September
Premier Division

Crossgates v Hill of Beath
Dunbar v Haddington
Glenrothes v Dundonald
Inverkeithing v Broxburn (2pm)
Kinnoull v Jeanfield
Luncarty v Sauchie
Musselburgh v Penicuik
Tynecastle v Hutchison Vale
First Division
Arniston v Newtongrange
Camelon v Dunipace
Kirkcaldy & Dysart v Lochore
Oakley v Rosyth
Preston v Leith
St Andrews v Heriot-Watt Uni
Vale of Leithen v Whitehill
Second Division
Armadale v Bo'ness Athletic
Dalkeith v Easthouses
Edinburgh College v Stirling Uni EOS (3pm)
Edinburgh Utd v Edinburgh South
Newburgh v Burntisland
Ormiston v Peebles
Thornton v Kennoway
Tweedmouth v Coldstream
Third Division
Fauldhouse v Harthill
Linton Hotspur v Hawick
Livingston Utd v Pumpherston
Lochgelly v Bathgate
West Calder v Stoneyburn

Sunday 10th September
Centenary Cup Final

Linlithgow v Whitburn (2pm)

Guest DannyBlue

Great idea. I went to Dalkeith v Eathouses, and it was a decent enough game. Easthouses won and were good value for it. Was a lovely day, and as I used to live in Dalkeith was nice to have a few pints in my former local. Hope more 'Cinch Premiership' fans took advantage of the weather to see a local game.

573 at Dunbar v Haddington is a healthy crowd!

Two members of the 1961 Junior Cup winning team were given a rousing reception before kick off 

Odd one, the Hi Hi seemed to be content sitting on a one goal lead although they were the better team in the first half. Dunbar improved and grabbed an equaliser although at the stage you wouldn't have bet against Haddington nicking the game. As it was, perseverance from Handling saw his shot go over the Haddington keeper and while there was a Haddington shot that went just wide in the last minute Dunbar finished as the better team 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Two members of the 1961 Junior Cup winning team were given a rousing reception before kick off 

Odd one, the Hi Hi seemed to be content sitting on a one goal lead although they were the better team in the first half. Dunbar improved and grabbed an equaliser although at the stage you wouldn't have bet against Haddington nicking the game. As it was, perseverance from Handling saw his shot go over the Haddington keeper and while there was a Haddington shot that went just wide in the last minute Dunbar finished as the better team 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

522 at Camelon v Dunipace

1 hour ago, platform 19 said:

I heard quite a few folks were too busy watching the entertainment at the opposite end of the park towards the end. Why can't people behave?

I heard the Haddington Ultras let off a flare in the 1st half. I never noticed and I was standing near them too! Must have been a damp squib

12 hours ago, platform 19 said:

I heard quite a few folks were too busy watching the entertainment at the opposite end of the park towards the end. Why can't people behave?

Quite a few utter losers then. A few wee dafties letting off a flare is hardly worthy of a call to the riot police. Have a word with yourself. 

It's good to see youngsters following their local team and attempting to create a bit of atmosphere at games, but there were a couple of times yesterday at NCP that some of them appeared to overstep the mark. Kids messing about with pyros is never going to end well, and from the chat round about us it sounds like it is a regular occurrence. It also looked like a few individuals were defacing the Dunbar sign behind the Haddington goal in the first half. 

4 hours ago, bridge to nowhere said:

It's good to see youngsters following their local team and attempting to create a bit of atmosphere at games, but there were a couple of times yesterday at NCP that some of them appeared to overstep the mark. Kids messing about with pyros is never going to end well, and from the chat round about us it sounds like it is a regular occurrence. It also looked like a few individuals were defacing the Dunbar sign behind the Haddington goal in the first half. 

Yes think that’s fair comment. Enjoy but stay legal. Play with pyros and you’ll get your fingers burned.

I heard may comments from long time Haddy regulars ‘we’re just fed up with that lot embarrassing us’ being fairly common.  
Similar statements from officials and players,,,,,,,,,, Shame they’ve got to put up with that crap
I did see a fair amount of rubbish left behind for willing volunteers to tidy up🤷 

Also noticed the DUNBAR banner ripped from its fixings to the fence. 

Does the match official include these issues in the match report?

Hopefully the newborn Dunbar Ultras don’t follow the same path🤷