SMFC v HMFC

30 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Absolutely shite. Had a few chances, but not clinical enough and gave away far more. We were a rabble every time we were asked to defend.

St Mirren 100% deserved the win and could've been more.

Disappointed in the booing of Atkinson though. I get the home fans think the foul should've been theirs, but booing him when he was being stretchered off was piss poor as it was obvious he was in pain.

Naismith well out his depth, said it after Motherwell, get him out early as sometimes it's just obvious it's not going to work. Some of the stuff we were playing was turgid pish and he's sitting there ignorant to it. His sub also seem to make us worse every week.

Yeah.

Wasn't impressed with that. Should have been our foul, but it was clear after a few minutes that he wasn't at it..

FWIW I clapped him off the pitch. 

19 minutes ago, billyg said:

There could be some fall-out about that , although we should have been out of sight by then. VAR Check flashed up on the board , the ref blew for time , and the VAR Check swiftly disappeared. It's nobody's fault bar the officials , the VAR guys can't seem to make their minds up when it's right in front of them , they are hopeless ! 

I think they had already checked for it, as the ref restarted the game. Then it flashed up again and when Walsh blew and pointed, I had no idea whether he was going to check something or it was full time. Thankfully it was the latter.

VAR is for clear and obvious errors apparently. Why then did it take five minutes to decide whether Greive was offside or not.

A complete and utter fucking shambles.

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

We boo everyone and anything. 

Boo 😂 

True, but while our booing is Europa League standard, our ‘Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!’ chant is Champions League quality… just like our current league position.

Easy. The. Mirren.

By the way, I’m prepped’ for some poor results, ready to accept this probably won’t last, but fcuk me if I’m not going to enjoy it right now. Damn right. Remember the drudgery under Stubbs? The long winless runs at home under (insert five names here)…. Bloody right I’m enjoying it. Just like this beer & ‘Strictly’. 😁

To be fair the booing was mostly directed at Walsh who make a complete cnut of the situation.  I get the Hearts fans being annoyed because it seemed the entire West Stand was booing a clearly injured player but everyone around me was booing and shouting at Walsh's inept handling of the incident.  It was a free kick to St Mirren though, hopefully the Hearts boy is okay but he injured himself fouling another player.

Was also pleased to see Naismith taking Baningime off.  An interesting tactic to take the best player on the pitch off, who we couldn't lay a glove on the whole time he was on,  if he wasn't injured then that's a sackable offense in itself.

1 minute ago, Dagdagh said:

Was also pleased to see Naismith taking Baningime off.  An interesting tactic to take the best player on the pitch off, who we couldn't lay a glove on the whole time he was on,  if he wasn't injured then that's a sackable offense in itself.

I thought he was an accident waiting to happen.

He was slow on the ball and got dispossessed a few times.

2 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

It's only his second start in about 15 months. Was never lasting the 90

17 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

True, but while our booing is Europa League standard, our ‘Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!’ chant is Champions League quality… just like our current league position.

Easy. The. Mirren.

By the way, I’m prepped’ for some poor results, ready to accept this probably won’t last, but fcuk me if I’m not going to enjoy it right now. Damn right. Remember the drudgery under Stubbs? The long winless runs at home under (insert five names here)…. Bloody right I’m enjoying it. Just like this beer & ‘Strictly’. 😁

You were doing alright until you mentioned fcuking Strictly!

Ffs Poz. 

Sportscene about to start. Get the remote off your Mrs.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

I thought he was an accident waiting to happen.

He was slow on the ball and got dispossessed a few times.

He was the best Hearts player on the pitch today.  I only saw him losing the ball once to Baccus, he wasn't spectacular but I thought he coped with our press far better than the other Hearts players did.

1 minute ago, Dagdagh said:

He was the best Hearts player on the pitch today.  I only saw him losing the ball once to Baccus, he wasn't spectacular but I thought he coped with our press far better than the other Hearts players did.

He was pretty good but looked a bit ponderous at times. I thought he lost the ball quite a bit, O'Hara robbed him as well. 

4 minutes ago, Dagdagh said:

Agreed he looked a cut above but he tired really, really badly so was right decision for him to go off.

That was the most 1 sided 1-0 I’ve seen in a long time, should have been far more and it would have been daylight robbery had we not won.

I hope big slaphead In the hearts end that was doing the nazi salute is enjoying his night, horrible b*****ds.