UEFA Conference League 23/24

GNU_Linux

Aston Villa have truly made an arse of this. Quite embarrassing for a team with that kind of budget not winning this trophy with absolute ease. Total minter for English football, which is funny tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

He really isn't. Who better than Villa does he get a game for?

Wataru Endo and Ryan Gravenberch have played 77 games between them for Liverpool this season. 

Do you seriously think either has had a better season than McGinn? 

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

Wataru Endo and Ryan Gravenberch have played 77 games between them for Liverpool this season. 

Do you seriously think either has had a better season than McGinn? 

McGinn gets nowhere near Liverpools stongest starting 11 

1 minute ago, Jives Miguel said:

The fact that you dodged my question completely speaks volumes. 

Stop talking pish 

Sorry. Both of those players have had a better season. Hence the reason they play for a better team who are above Mcginn in the league.

5 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Sorry what is your actual point here? That McGinn is good enough to play for Liverpool? You can just post that rather than being a wee fanny

My point is you're one of these annoying roasters that tries to tear down Scottish players at any opportunity, glad that I've riled you up. Brainlet boy. 

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

My point is you're one of these annoying roasters that tries to tear down Scottish players at any opportunity, glad that I've riled you up. Brainlet boy. 

I love John McGinn. I will be cheering him on in Germany. I also think he is well suited to Villa. A team in the Champions League next season. He is their captain and will be a Villa legend. Just wondering why you think he is too good for them? Do you think he should be playing at a higher level and if so, who? no need to wet your pants about it.