Queens v Arbroath

Greenacres

1 hour ago, Greenacres said:

Yes that is exactly what happened in all my years watching football I have never seen that before .

Sub made McKenna off sub on  everything done but cancel it for now then a few mins later do it .

Bartley had never seen anything like it either was hoping the video would show it all happening .

You are technically  breaking  the rules   but with it only being a Challenge Cup Tie I can't see Queens doing anything about it.

It's over man, let it lie. Onto our next important challenge. 

On 17/10/2023 at 21:05, Greenacres said:

Yes that is exactly what happened in all my years watching football I have never seen that before .

Sub made McKenna off sub on  everything done but cancel it for now then a few mins later do it .

Bartley had never seen anything like it either was hoping the video would show it all happening .

You are technically  breaking  the rules   but with it only being a Challenge Cup Tie I can't see Queens doing anything about it.

Except the guy replacing McKenna didn't enter the field of play. At no point did this happen, otherwise the lino would have had to call him back, which again didn't happen. The boots were checked, the board went up, but the sub did not set foot on the pitch because Arbroath decided against it at the last minute. Therefore the substitution is not complete and this is a complete non-story.