Inverness' Next Permanent Manager - 2023 Edition - Dodds is Punted YASSS

Who will be Inverness' Next Permanent Manager?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Scott Brown IMO.

No chance of Brown or any recently sacked manager,  he will still be getting paid by his last club,  probably a lot more than ICT will pay him,  that's the crazy world of Football management at all levels now , you might be sacked but they still pay you your salary until it expires or you mutually agree a severance package normally in the final year of contract...

Imrie for me, or a longshot Paul Sheerin

26 minutes ago, Passionate said:

No chance of Brown or any recently sacked manager,  he will still be getting paid by his last club,  probably a lot more than ICT will pay him,  that's the crazy world of Football management at all levels now , you might be sacked but they still pay you your salary until it expires or you mutually agree a severance package normally in the final year of contract...

Could be he's keener on getting his career on track than the money, if he was sensible he could have put a fair wedge away from his playing days.

I'm still hoping for Darren Young, put a bet on him a while back but haven't heard him mentioned at all.

31 minutes ago, Passionate said:

It's Brown or Imrie.  I'm fairly certain of that.

The speed of this, suggests it could be an internal promotion. And not likely to be someone currently at another club.

Also didn't they say interviews would take place on Wednesday? Have these being cancelled because there was one person who was always getting the job?

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

I don’t think Scott Brown is short of cash. If he wants back in management he won’t be worried about not getting paid from Fleetwood.

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I don’t think Scott Brown is short of cash. If he wants back in management he won’t be worried about not getting paid from Fleetwood.

He's a millionaire. If it is him he'll beseeing us as a stepping stone to a Premiership club. Hibs, probably. He won't care he's getting a pittance for a year or two at The Caley. Will make fuck all differece to his status as a millionaire. 

41 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He's a millionaire. If it is him he'll beseeing us as a stepping stone to a Premiership club. Hibs, probably. He won't care he's getting a pittance for a year or two at The Caley. Will make f**k all differece to his status as a millionaire. 

He’s going to have to pay for any new signings out of his own pocket anyway.

I really, really hope this is true now.
I think most of our players will find an extra few % to give on the field just by SB's presence, nobody is going to be taking it easy (not saying that any players were doing that, but you know what I mean).