Patriots @ Jets

Bills @ Commanders

Late (9.05/9.25pm)

Panthers @ Seahawks

Cowboys @ Cardinals

Bears @ Chiefs

SNF

Steelers @ Raiders 

Week 3 kicks off tonight in Santa Clara as the 49ers host the Giants. The Giants go from playing probably the worst team in the National Football League to the best. Saquon is listed as questionable but isn’t expected to play. Il stay up for this but have a feeling Il be bedded by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Sunday sees a crucial game in Minnesota as the 0-2 Chargers play the 0-2 Vikings. Bills at Commanders has the potential to be a decent matchup. The 3 late games aren’t very appetising 

Edited by lichtie23

17 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Week 3 kicks off tonight in Santa Clara tonight as the 49ers host the Giants. The Giants go from playing probably the worst team in the National Football League to the best. Saquon is listed as questionable but isn’t expected to play. Il stay up for this but have a feeling Il be bedded by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Sunday sees a crucial game in Minnesota as the 0-2 Chargers play the 0-2 Vikings. Bills at Commanders has the potential to be a decent matchup. The 3 late games aren’t very appetising 

Think the 2 6pm games you mentioned could be an absolute shoot-out. Vikings and Chargers both look great on offense and terrible on defence.

Also looking forward to seeing Broncos @ Dolphins, Tua and Miami look ridic.

Kirk Cousins on course for 6000 passing yards, Jefferson leading the league in receiving yards, Chargers with what is by far the poorest pass D in the league. 

Chargers haven't turned the ball over yet this season, Vikings are -6 in TO differential or something.

I expect the Vikes to run riot, and the Chargers to cough the ball up at least twice, meaning 0-3 going into the home game v's Las Vegas and then a week 5 Bye.

Cowboys on MNF in Week 6, then a game v's KC. Despite KC looking like keek so far, no doubt the Chargers will do their usual of outplaying them for 55 minutes only to do something utterly moronic that hands KC the win.

So even if everything goes LAC's way and they sort their shit out, I can't see any record better than 3-3 by Week 7, and that isn't going to cut it unless KC has season-long meltdown and somehow 10-7 is enough to win the West. Can't see that though. If LAC is 1-3 going into the Bye, I think Staley will survive because the Spanos idiots haven't fired a HC mid-season in 25 years, but if it's 0-4 and the performances over the next two are as clueless as the last two, then I think there is a possibility they'll shit-can Staley heading into the Bye, put Ficken in charge temporarily, then go head-hunting a veteran coach to take over in Jan/Feb. They've appointed three Co-ords with no HC experience on the spin, and every one of them has been an abject failure, so I don't see them going down that route again as the optics and financials are different in LA to SD.

21 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Tentatively confident of bearing the Panthers. Apparently they were pish last week. Also hoping the Giants can get a win this week. 

Panthers are as garbage as I expected when I tipped them for #1 overall again. They have absolutely nothing on O and are running the most timid, dink n dunk imaginable. Put up 20 points on them and they'll have no chance.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Panthers are as garbage as I expected when I tipped them for #1 overall again. They have absolutely nothing on O and are running the most timid, dink n dunk imaginable. Put up 20 points on them and they'll have no chance.

Bryce Young possibly out too.