Hibs vs. Dundee - the big swinging dicks destruction derby - Saturday 30th September 3pm #HiDees

Started really well then fell away. Had moments to snatch it in the 2nd but considering the chances we conceded I'm delighted with a point. 

What a player Beck is, btw. Gets better every time I see him.

ETA: I reckon we lose this game with Legzdins in goal so a shout out for big Trev today, too.

Edited by RawB93

Trevor Carson is really good. Don’t think he did anything exceptional today but saved everything he should’ve which most ‘keepers in this league aren’t able to do.

Marshall had a good couple of stops too.

Dundee will be fine this season. Pretty organised and decent going forward in the first 20 minutes.

Hibs well worthy of a win today but a rare off day for the front 4. Youan utterly infuriating as ever.

Watching on my dodgy stream I thought Hibs look a good side, we look much more solid than any at anytime in the last 5 years.

Had Hibs had 14 corners like today against us in any games in that time we'd have been hammered so fair play tto the Doc and our keeper/defence for that point today.