The Rangers v Livi (Quarter Final)

LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Kind of felt like Livi just let that goal happen because they felt it would be called back by VAR. Pretty staggering stuff given some of the goals that have been ruled out.

Nick Walsh on VAR, the same ref who disallowed a Saints goal on Saturday for a non existent foul.

Either total incompetence or corruption.

24 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Weird line up. In Davie we trust.

4-1-4-1, I think. Nouble and MacKay wide, Sean Kelly as the holder, Stephen Kelly and Holt centre mids.

Edit: Actually more a 4-2-3-1, Stephen Kelly middle of the 3.

Edited by FreedomFarter

Rangers and Celtic are refereed differently and routinely given breaks by referees that not a single other club in Scotland are given. 

On Sunday, Motherwell player 'pushes over' a Rangers player, referee blows immediately and Motherwell not allowed to play on and/or let VAR decide.

Tonight, Rangers player pushes over a Livingston player, referee doesn't call a foul, Rangers scores and VAR doesn't get involved.

This doesn't end until the fans of the other 40 clubs do something about it. Plain and simple.

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Rangers and Celtic are refereed differently and routinely given breaks by referees that not a single other club in Scotland are given. 

On Sunday, Motherwell player 'pushes over' a Rangers player, referee blows immediately and Motherwell not allowed to play on and/or let VAR decide.

Tonight, Rangers player pushes over a Livingston player, referee doesn't call a foul, Rangers scores and VAR doesn't get involved.

This doesn't end until the fans of the other 40 clubs do something about it. Plain and simple.

I’ve not seen the incident but having experienced 50 years of blatant bias towards both those sides I’m not surprised.

Just now, HibsFan said:

Well said HF 👏 👌 

It is up to the other 40 clubs to make a stand on this,for too long we've let this corruption go unchallenged .

Utter hypocrisy and corruption,as mentioned, Well player goes thru and gets penalised for a non existent foul 🙄 

Rangers 2012 player go's thru,barges the Livi defender of the ball and its nothing to see here ladz !!!!

Depressingly that's probably been one of our best 45 minutes this season. 

I think the non foul would have been very soft and I hate that those are usually given but 99% of the time those are given whether I agree or not... Seems pretty ridiculous the ref then gave a free kick for the Yilmaz push which in my eyes looked less contact than the one we scored from. 

Definitely would be pissed if I was a Livi fan.