Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

On 29/09/2023 at 13:52, DukDukGoose said:

All the best 

11515516obj-js1025260-e1483711936990.jpg

Ouch is that the challenge on D'currant? I'd never seen that image before 🤢

On 29/09/2023 at 14:46, PauloPerth said:

I mind this as a kid. What an amazing player I thought he was - thanks for the memory!

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Might see some robbery here but I don't mind.

I'd have none of those Rangers forward players at Aberdeen. f**k knows why Rangers have signed them.

😂😂😂 Rangers appear to have spent a lot on not very much....

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good first half clearly, I do think we’re playing a bit deep to keep a clean sheet and could pose more threat though. 

They’ve had 2 or 3 really good chances. Rode our luck a bit but take it. Great desire from Jack McKenzie near the end of the half.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good first half clearly, I do think we’re playing a bit deep to keep a clean sheet and could pose more threat though. 

At the risk of being negative, we could and should be a few down.

No idea why Tavernier gets so much hassle from Rangers fans, as well as the opposition fans.

Having to watch with the Rangers TV stream has infuriated me. 

Highlights have included

Devlin being clearly wiped out at the corner flag by Sima leading to Gordon Smith wanting VAR to intervene and get Devlin booked.

Rubezic scoring when it was Gartenmann

Every foul Aberdeen get (not many) being described as a 'coming together' with 'not much in it'. 

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Highlights have included

Devlin being clearly wiped out at the corner flag by Sima leading to Gordon Smith wanting VAR to intervene and get Devlin booked.

Every foul Aberdeen get (not many) being described as a 'coming together' with 'not much in it'. 

The MacKenzie challenge was described as a poor one as well 🤣

3 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Highlights have included

Gordon Smith just sounds exactly like the myopic and bitter fish-mouth we all know he is. 

8 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

At the risk of being negative, we could and should be a few down.

No idea why Tavernier gets so much hassle from Rangers fans, as well as the opposition fans.

No I think you’re right. We didn’t start particularly well and on another day I could’ve switched off after 15 minutes. 

But we grew into it, been solid for long spells and took our moment as well as playing ‘some’ decent stuff. 

I do think if it continues in the same pattern though we’ll be pegged back at least.