Well v Celts

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

As one of those said mouthy wanks I’ll make sure to doubly enjoy when the Champions League music hits from my seat on Wednesday night. In fact I may blast it on my way through Motherwell on my way to the game in the hope you may catch a note or 2

Kind regards

Glory Hunting Mouthy w**k from Wishy

Jings, what a hero 😄 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I get free Sky mate 😂

Not very good at this are you? 

not very good at knowing things about you? No, of course I am not.
Also if you want pedantry, it's not on Sky.

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

not very good at knowing things about you? No, of course I am not.
Also if you want pedantry, it's not on Sky.

I kind of knew that already mate with your claim about none of us going to games, I’ve only had a season ticket for almost 30 years 😂

And if playing pedantry ping pong then you can subscribe to TNT via Sky and watch on their platform and yes I don’t pay for that either 😉 

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

Size ten lonsdales through the telly on the 97th minute type post. 

Lonsdales get a bad rep I reckon. Had a pair about 10 year ago and they were very comfortable.

9 hours ago, Allroy for Prez said:

I'm hearing on Saturday that the Celtic fans forced their way through a turnstile and then kicked open an emergency exit to allow a very large number of ticketless fans in. In doing so, a police officer was injured and an steward was caught in the stampede and kicked in the jaw. So the stand was over occupied by quite a bit.

That sounds fairly serious. Mind when you couldnae get near the ground unless you could prove you had a ticket?

Remember when Rangers were out the league the Celtic fans could only sell out a title winning match or cup final.

Pretty sad that they need Rangers that badly .

Loathe as I am to defend Celtic or their fans I will say that it's incredible that Police Scotland could block a fire exit like that in this day and age after multiple stadium disasters in the UK.

Now, yes, of course the police and us watching that video both know what Green Brigade / Bhoys were up to there, but does that give you a right to block off a fire exit? Very slippery slope.

11 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I’m not familiar with Celts are Here website but it has footage of Police struggling  to hold the fire exit doors closed from the inside as fans outside try to kick it in.

Incredibly, the Green Brigade narrative with the footage is that the Police are blocking a fire escape and are in effect putting fans safety at risk! 

WTF 

I do t get it, why are they trying to open a door when the only people the other side of it are police and fans with tickets standing in a queue? And why don’t the police let them open it and then grab them and don’t let them back in, surely there must be police on the inside that can assist. 

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

And why don’t the police let them open it and then grab them and don’t let them back in, surely there must be police on the inside that can assist. 

You ever been to a Celtic away game?

Police and stewards don't Police or manage them as is. This mythical "open it and grab them" is fantasy land. The only time that would happen would be if one of the wee diddy teams were trying it.

Let's be frank the Police only Police the smaller teams away fans the rest get to do what they like. Pathetic state of affairs but everyone, including the green brigade are well aware of it. 

Will it take a disaster for the behaviour to stop, probably. But then it will be somebody elses fault. No responsibility will be taken whatsoever. All pretty pathetic tbh.

The bill that the Westminster Government are trying to impose on away fans is intended to help deal with this type of behaviour. All the arse cheeks manage by doing this, and other scummy behaviour at away games, time after time are giving them more ammunition to impose it, or even ban away fans all together. Something that Celtic fans in particular say is killing the atmosphere at the old firm games. The **** are doing for a different reason I know.

10 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

That video was filmed from outside the south stand,
They'd already opened the doors and let their wee mutant ticketless tink pals in.
That's why the polis where holding doors shut with them in there.

There comments like "haven't they learned from hilsborough!?!" aimed at the polis. While blocking fire exits is fucking stupid thing to do,(also f**k the polis too) they are playing the victim again.

Why are you making shite up M8,Celtic fans got held in for 10-15 minutes after the game.

5 minutes ago, Dosser1886 said:

No since last Tuesday, no. 

5 minutes ago, Dosser1886 said:

Police and stewards don't Police or manage them as is. This mythical "open it and grab them" is fantasy land. The only time that would happen would be if one of the wee diddy teams were trying it.

Let's be frank the Police only Police the smaller teams away fans the rest get to do what they like. Pathetic state of affairs but everyone, including the green brigade are well aware of it. 

Will it take a disaster for the behaviour to stop, probably. But then it will be somebody elses fault. No responsibility will be taken whatsoever. All pretty pathetic tbh.

The bill that the Westminster Government are trying to impose on away fans is intended to help deal with this type of behaviour. All the arse cheeks manage by doing this, and other scummy behaviour at away games, time after time are giving them more ammunition to impose it, or even ban away fans all together. Something that Celtic fans in particular say is killing the atmosphere at the old firm games. The **** are doing for a different reason I know.

It’s never a good look in this day and age to be filmed preventing a fire exit being opened.

Maybe your points are valid but still think it would be easier to open the door and grab the idiots that are trying to open it. 

9 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Loathe as I am to defend Celtic or their fans I will say that it's incredible that Police Scotland could block a fire exit like that in this day and age after multiple stadium disasters in the UK.

Now, yes, of course the police and us watching that video both know what Green Brigade / Bhoys were up to there, but does that give you a right to block off a fire exit? Very slippery slope.

You're seriously saying that people should be allowed to break down doors? Pretty sure police would have been at the other side of that Fire Exit confirming to those outside that it wasn't an emergency situation so the fact that at that point in time they were blocking the Fire Exit is neither here nor there. 

10 minutes ago, Dosser1886 said:

The police take pictures on their wee camaras and then turn up at their doors and work place.
Identifing individuals giving them warnings then ban them if they continue.