Dundee v Ross County - Tue 24 Oct - 19:45

Never started a match thread before so I'm expecting something to happen in this game that's never happened before. But what will it be?

We really should be picking up the three points here and moving further away from the fermers propping up the table. If we win, the draws so far look like well-earned points. If we lose it looks like a sign we'll struggle to win games. Must win ITPHAHO (In This Poster's Honest And Humble Opinion)

2-0 to the Dee.

Edited by RawB93

• RawB93 changed the title to Dundee v Ross County - 7/10/23
1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Never started a match thread before so I'm expecting something to happen in this game that's never happened before. But what will it be?

Dundee to take an early lead, then comfortably see the match out without causing me to clench so hard I could use my ringpiece to turn lumps of coal into diamonds.

Edited by Boo Khaki

26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'll miss this - flying to Dalyan at 4.05 so I'll only be able to follow until halftime.

Won't know the score (same with the rugby) until I land.

Fingers crossed etc.

Propping the rugby alongside Dundee FC in any discussion will result in foul and abusive language in future I'm afraid DeeTillEhDeh.

As for the County it's sad after we all seen the respect given to a proper club in Hibernian that the week after is such a shunt to Diddyness. Get these fermers out the top league with the Perth this season for the good of the game I say.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Propping the rugby alongside Dundee FC in any discussion will result in foul and abusive language in future I'm afraid DeeTillEhDeh.

As for the County it's sad after we all seen the respect given to a proper club in Hibernian that the week after is such a shunt to Diddyness. Get these fermers out the top league with the Perth this season for the good of the game I say.

Thank you.

Like your team next week, that terrible effort earns you no points at all. 

20 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Like your team next week, that terrible effort earns you no points at all. 

Wouldn't be so sure about that. It's not an 'effort' either, simply my opinion.

How many will you be bringing down for this? Can we expect triple figures?

A game that sucks the energy out what's been a positive start to the season for Dundee. A reason why many want to see relegation for your diddy club. Nonetheless a win would be massive and one thing is for sure - the best player on the pitch will be playing for the home side at left back.

Thank You.

Feels like we've bossed Dundee at Dens in recent seasons, even under Owen Coyle.

Therefore 3-0 to Dundee. Everyone on Facebook to blame Jordan White for our defence being useless again.

Edited by Comrie

On 01/10/2023 at 10:25, Dundee-FC92 said:

Wouldn't be so sure about that. It's not an 'effort' either, simply my opinion.

How many will you be bringing down for this? Can we expect triple figures?

A game that sucks the energy out what's been a positive start to the season for Dundee. A reason why many want to see relegation for your diddy club. Nonetheless a win would be massive and one thing is for sure - the best player on the pitch will be playing for the home side at left back.

Thank You.

We may not bring triple figures but at least we bring some character and a decent away day to the league, much better than being a yo-yo team that largely plays 2nd fiddle to their rivals

It’s subjective but if Ross county’s number 10 plays the way he can you’ll be seeing the best player on the park take 3 points back to the highlands 

1 hour ago, Rcfc fan said:

We may not bring triple figures but at least we bring some character and a decent away day to the league, much better than being a yo-yo team that largely plays 2nd fiddle to their rivals

It’s subjective but if Ross county’s number 10 plays the way he can you’ll be seeing the best player on the park take 3 points back to the highlands 

Frustrated World Cup GIF

15 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Shut yer pus, teuchter. 

Big game - our season will be defined on the points we pick up in these type of games, especially at home.

Given our decent start to the season I am expecting 3 points here. I'd keep Robinson out again unfortunately as we simply didn't miss him against Hibs in his current form. Pineda or Rudden for me.