Would you rather

12 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

This is interesting, I've read that book and knew that. But anyone I've ever told that to seemed to think it surely couldn't be true🤣

So in a way Garrincha has won, hes shagged a goat or 3, won World cups, shagged countless woman and nobody remembers the goats. And the goats will be long gone now to tell their story.

Unless in Brazil they all know that and think he's a weirdo💁‍♂️

Its been a long time but did he not say it was common in his village or town for the young men to do that? I think he did.

Also for a while he had to wear his boots on the wrong feet, it was an interesting book I remember that much.

Seems like he had quite a sad decline, including a lot of reprehensible drink-driving incidents, and thought he'd been forgotten before he died. Millions took to the streets to pay respects when he was gone.

Folk should probably leave celebrities alone, but occasionally you do wish you could meet someone just to briefly say, "thanks, I enjoyed that thing you did". Some of them could probably use it.